TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rule: Big boobs only?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> Posting Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abeman
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Rule: Big boobs only? Reply with quote

Hi

New here, so if I'm just being daft, please excuse...

I've searched high and low and can't find too many rules about what's allowed etc, but have seen some nasty comments on one or two threads featuring pics of girls with small tits.

Is the site exclusively for the appreciation of big boobs?

If so:
First instinct would be: Why? Small boobs can look pretty awesome in the right top too, but of course your forum your rules...
Secondly: It might help to post some guidelines about this in the rules section, which (unless I'm blind) seem to be missing.
Finally: How big is big?

abeman
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The forum is called tits in tops, so feel free to post any sized boobs you want. I think you will find majority of the posters here, prefer breasts on the larger size. Small breasts don't seem to have the same impact of a larger bust tucked away in a tight top.

I am not strict with rules...as long as you post in the relevant catagory i really don't mind.

Cheers
Admin

Tits In Tops
Big Tits in Tight Tops
Taylormade
Breast Master

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin, well said.
jorjor531
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:23 am    Post subject: How about a not-necessarily-huge-boobs thread? Reply with quote

I like 'em big, but sometimes I am attracted to women without huge endowments. How about a thread with not-necessarily-huge boobs? People who aren't interested could just avoid it and have nothing to complain about.
erk
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: How about a not-necessarily-huge-boobs thread? Reply with quote

jorjor531 wrote:
I like 'em big, but sometimes I am attracted to women without huge endowments. How about a thread with not-necessarily-huge boobs? People who aren't interested could just avoid it and have nothing to complain about.

That could go into any category on the forum I guess besides busty amateurs. I will consider this recommendation though and may implement it. Thanks for the feedback.
mp4393
C Cup Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case the OP is still around, I started a thread here:

http://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=85116

It hasn't gotten any traction yet though.
Sponsors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> Posting Rules All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: