TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is your perfect TIT SHAPE?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbstevenson13
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:30 pm    Post subject: What is your perfect TIT SHAPE? Reply with quote

So we are often talking about sheer size, or size relative to the body.

But what about the look of the breast? For me, for instance, Miosotis has huge tits but their shape and nipple appearance are not my favorite.

My favorite tit shape would be something like Rachel Aldana. Sure she is not THE biggest, but she has very full tits, with a nice, clean even skin and those nice tidy button nipples with perfect round areolas. They just like really beautiful.

What is your favourite?
soilwork595
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge, full and round, and soft. Examples would be, Abbi, Lantti Irres, Roxi Red, KatieCali, Milena Velba.
grasbo
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soilwork595 wrote:
Huge, full and round, and soft. Examples would be, Abbi, Lantti Irres, Roxi Red, KatieCali, Milena Velba.
Completely agree but adding huge areola and nipples.Abbie and Milena are perfect.
soilwork595
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grasbo wrote:
soilwork595 wrote:
Completely agree but adding huge areola and nipples.Abbie and Milena are perfect.

Agreed. Love huge areolas like Poetry Travis, or Lorna Morgan (when she was pregnant).
palmettafella
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really good thread--Thanks for posting it.

For me-this only applies to natural breasts. It certainly depends on the lady's body as well.

For a BBW, I definitely agree on Poetry's areolas and I'd throw in Susie Sparks too. I used to go bonkers over Jenny Hill, and she was a BBW but had relatively small areolas proportionate to the overall massiveness of her tits. Can't explain it--but she drove me wild back in the day.

When I was a kid back in the '90's Devon Daniels had the best overall tit shape I could imagine. Natural soft and a little low slung--the bottom of the breast hung to about her navel.

I don't care for really huge tits that are too firm. There should be a slope or heave to them.

Funny, Rachel Aldana and also Agnetis really don't do much for me. Maybe it is the sideways nipples of Agnetis. I also don't go too crazy for Alice 85JJ. Not trying to be rude--but they are just not attractive breasts with the blotches and such.

Miosotis still cranks me up Yep she also has a sideways nipple, but her breasts are literally half the size of her body. 1 in 10 million--maybe more.
WatermeloncholyHunter
Breast Master

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be cool with TOP RIGHT CORNER X BOTTOM LEFT CORNER (see breast shape chart)
but past the waist as a minimum, full but bottom heavy with plate sized areola, thumbnail sized nipples (or inverted) pointing to the side or down or both....

ltdshred
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna have to go with a young Chloe Vevrier.. I definitely think she has the best shape with the right amount of size, where they're positioned, and the size of her nipples & areolas
soilwork595
Breast Master

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmettafella wrote:

I don't care for really huge tits that are too firm. There should be a slope or heave to them.

Funny, Rachel Aldana and also Agnetis really don't do much for me. Maybe it is the sideways nipples of Agnetis. I also don't go too crazy for Alice 85JJ. Not trying to be rude--but they are just not attractive breasts with the blotches and such.

Miosotis still cranks me up Yep she also has a sideways nipple, but her breasts are literally half the size of her body. 1 in 10 million--maybe more.

Great points, I agree 100%. I feel the exact same way with Rachel, Agnetis, and Mio on the sideways nipple thing. They all have great breasts, but I was never too crazy about any of them. Rachel has super small areolas and her breasts look too firm most of the time. I wasn't too crazy about Alice 85JJ either, but I've come around on her recently. She's gotten bigger and the botches don't bother me like they used to.
NandoBBLover
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ''big enough'' shape

https://www.flickr.com/photos/132145071@N07/
ucla77
Breast Master

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soilwork595 wrote:

That's how I like them too. Ms Q. and Cheron are women I'd add to that list.
Fappy Spillmore
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a lover of long cleavage, I tend to prefer longer, saggy hangers that are not overly wide. I much prefer them to a wider, bulging or 'perky' rack.

Last edited by Fappy Spillmore on Tue May 08, 2018 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Fappy Spillmore
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ltdshred wrote:
I'm gonna have to go with a young Chloe Vevrier.. I definitely think she has the best shape with the right amount of size, where they're positioned, and the size of her nipples & areolas

Damn. This reminds me, whilst I love long hangers, I love a variety of large breasts. lol
soilwork595
Breast Master

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fappy Spillmore wrote:
ltdshred wrote:

Damn. This reminds me, whilst I love long hangers, I love a variety of large breasts. lol

I'd have to say Chloe's tits look 10x better now than from her early days. They are full and bigger than ever. To each their own though.

Before

Now
palmettafella
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fairness to Chloe, that early picture--she looks quite smaller than her actual size. Maybe a camera thing.

No question she has gained size in the years, but if you look at her videos, she was really big breasted back in the '90s.
swilley06
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No shock here but I have to go with Milena's shape. It's rare to see a woman with that much sheer boob flesh that doesn't have a saggy appearance.
Ares007
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:29 pm    Post subject: hmm Reply with quote

always loved sensual jane, valory irene in her prime types...huge fat swollen tits
I dated Sarah Nicola Randall briefly in 2009 before she went to Tenerife to bartend at Lineker's. Feel free to pm or add me on skype/yahoo to see unreleased pics. My Mum is her Godmother so we still keep in touch on whatsapp a fair bit.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
palmettafella
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes-Valory Irene's breasts and areolas are pretty spectacular!!!
ucla77
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheron's

Massive, round, and huge areolas. They're perfect.
GSG9
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:01 am    Post subject: Like these Reply with quote

Merilyn. Hers were perfect size and shape in my op.
WatermeloncholyHunter
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soilwork595 wrote:

Yeah, I think I read the question wrong. I thought it was what is MY favourite/perfect type of breast shape. I prefer hangers because they can replicate virtually any type of shape if a bra is used and I like how much anatomical real estate they can occupy when they are unleashed. Just look at the latest Myanmar gigantomastia case!!

But if the question is what is THE "perfect" type of breast shape then I would have to agree with this overall: full, soft and rounded. And Milena Velba, as some have already mentioned, is an enduring example. It's the shape that the majority of bra manufacturers attempt to emulate too - so that says something imo

outlookweb
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I thought everybody would say Leanne Crow. Especially when they got bigger. I always thought it is incredible how big they are and how they hold shape.

Klarissa_X is my favorite though.

But the truth is that it is nice to have a variety of breasts to look on. Beauty is nice but a rough look is also welcomed (Cody Vore, Micky Bells).

ucla77
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Like these Reply with quote

GSG9 wrote:

She's definitely in my top 5... before the reduction, they had grown to amazing proportions. Sucked what happened to her as the only reason she reduced was because of the health scare.
GSG9
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: Like these Reply with quote

ucla77 wrote:
GSG9 wrote:

She's definitely in my top 5... before the reduction, they had grown to amazing proportions. Sucked what happened to her as the only reason she reduced was because of the health scare.

Yeah it's such a shame she did it. It literally ended her career. She was so perfect!

sbstevenson13
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Like these Reply with quote

GSG9 wrote:
ucla77 wrote:
GSG9 wrote:

Yeah it's such a shame she did it. It literally ended her career. She was so perfect!

Well she had to. Its not like she wanted it.
GSG9
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: Like these Reply with quote

sbstevenson13 wrote:
GSG9 wrote:
ucla77 wrote:
GSG9 wrote:

Weil it's totally reasonable if it was for health reasons but sad anyway. I definitely don't want to blame her for it!

ucla77
Breast Master

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Like these Reply with quote

sbstevenson13 wrote:
GSG9 wrote:
ucla77 wrote:
GSG9 wrote:

Oh, I know... that's what sucks about it. She didn't want to do it. She had to do it. Crying or Very sad
ucla77
Breast Master

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Like these Reply with quote

GSG9 wrote:
ucla77 wrote:
GSG9 wrote:

That photo and others from that session. Those get me EVERY time! Indeed so was perfect.
JTB57

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmettafella wrote:
Yes-Valory Irene's breasts and areolas are pretty spectacular!!!

Personally, Valory's boobs don't meet my boob standards, but boobs aren't the only element when it comes to sexual attraction. Smile
Ares007
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:34 pm    Post subject: hmm Reply with quote

this thai girl from cdd
I dated Sarah Nicola Randall briefly in 2009 before she went to Tenerife to bartend at Lineker's. Feel free to pm or add me on skype/yahoo to see unreleased pics. My Mum is her Godmother so we still keep in touch on whatsapp a fair bit.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
flodura
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge saggy tits, long hangers, pancake tits
Sponsors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: