TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A ? and Poll for the fans of my Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Keep posting the links? Or, post the invidual pix?
Yes. Please keep posting the links. That helps to save Server space
31%
 31%  [ 29 ]
Nah. I'm too lazy to click on the link. I wanna see the pic at the time of viewing
68%
 68%  [ 64 ]
Total Votes : 93

BreastQuest

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:51 pm    Post subject: A ? and Poll for the fans of my Contributions Reply with quote

Hmm, for some reason (aha, I see what I did wrong), the Poll didn't take. So, let's try that again.

Okay, guys (and gals), I got a serious ? for y'all.

If you've been following my work for any length of time, most of ya know that I'm not a fan of duplicate threads, or pic posts (though, it do happen all too often). Now, to avoid duplicate posting of pix, I've been keeping track of duplicates, and posting the links in the appropriate thread (e.g.: see here for an example, http://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=101931&start=15 ).

However, this can be a bit of an effort. Especially, when my RAM gets saturated, I can no longer cut-n-paste the URL. So, I have to manually transfer the info.

So, my ? to you is, do y'all bother to check the duplicate links? Or, would you prefer to see the pic in the specific thread?

Upon completion of the Poll, the responses will determine my actions in the future. But, until the Poll is complete, I'll continue to post the duplicate links.

My Quest for the best Breasts continues; Now if only I could get my hands on 'em
WatermeloncholyHunter
Breast Master

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are "leading questions" on the poll options though.. It's not about being too lazy to click on links. Links always end up dead. So many legendary posts from yore I try to explore but end up getting 404ed by the link. Links should get their 401k. Attachments always load and seem to be immortal.

You should keep up your contributions though. I don't appreciate all of them (due to disparate tastes) but they are almost always all on topic. For instance that bride thread and big vs bigger. Dope.

E5150
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe not having to post every photo is necessary, but a subset of photos kind of previewing what the link has? I trust your content BQ but I'm also lazy Smile.
ucla77
Breast Master

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there's no picture, I don't click on the links about 90% of the time.
BreastQuest

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, so far, 100% of the respondents would like me to start posting the pix, instead of the links.

WatermeloncholyHunter wrote:
Those are "leading questions" on the poll options though.. It's not about being too lazy to click on links. Links always end up dead. So many legendary posts from yore I try to explore but end up getting 404ed by the link. Links should get their 401k. Attachments always load and seem to be immortal.

You should keep up your contributions though. I don't appreciate all of them (due to disparate tastes) but they are almost always all on topic. For instance that bride thread and big vs bigger. Dope.

Well, I did try to have the questions with some humor to 'em. Laughing

Not sure why you're getting 404ed on the internal links. However, one never knows when a external link will go tits up. But, I verify the links before posting. So, at the time, they did work.

Glad ya like my Big vs Bigger thread. Cool But, the Bride thread belongs to another member. I just have material to contribute to it.

Oh, don't worry. I'll keep up my contributions (except for when I go on my LONG Road Trip this summer; more on that later).

E5150 wrote:
Maybe not having to post every photo is necessary, but a subset of photos kind of previewing what the link has? I trust your content BQ but I'm also lazy Smile.

Making a subset would be too time consuming.

Glad ya trust my content.

So, answer 2 it is. Laughing

ucla77 wrote:
If there's no picture, I don't click on the links about 90% of the time.

I can understand that, if the link is in a new thread w/o a preview pic.

So, answer 2 it is. Wink

My Quest for the best Breasts continues; Now if only I could get my hands on 'em
NandoBBLover
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's an internet popular saying

''I never click on links'' Laughing Laughing

https://www.flickr.com/photos/132145071@N07/
mtodd_ny
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do alot of work for this site..........

Do whats best for you. Its your time.
WatermeloncholyHunter
Breast Master

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtodd_ny wrote:

^^This too!
I don't agree with everything you do (😮 no shit) but your contributions and consistency are inarguable.

Yeah I need to work on my sense of humour.. I don't know why I took that lazy reference literally - closet sensitivity! But I will provide you with examples of what I mean by dead 404 links.... when I can be bothered 😴 Rolling Eyes

BestUsernameEver
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say just post the pics. most people won't remember or even care that its a dup. it seems this would prob be easier for you too, and alot less wasted time checking for dupes. Cool
BreastQuest

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, so far, 61% of ya want the pix in the post.

I didn't vote. Very Happy

mtodd_ny wrote:

Thank you.

WatermeloncholyHunter wrote:
mtodd_ny wrote:

^^This too!
I don't agree with everything you do (😮 no shit) but your contributions and consistency are inarguable.

Yeah I need to work on my sense of humour.. I don't know why I took that lazy reference literally - closet sensitivity! But I will provide you with examples of what I mean by dead 404 links.... when I can be bothered 😴 Rolling Eyes

Thanks. Been there, done that, myself on many occasions.

Haha.

BestUsernameEver wrote:
I say just post the pics. most people won't remember or even care that its a dup. it seems this would prob be easier for you too, and alot less wasted time checking for dupes. Cool

The one problem is the the file name that get's d/led as an attachment from here is actually different that the original file name. Then, I delete it (to avoid reposts).

But, I agree with ya that many don't pay attention to reposts (in so far as clicking on the pic). Hopefully, they catch it when it comes to overwriting the same file.

One of the main reasons for my using links, is to avoid stuffing my PC with pix that I don't bother collecting.

stanleystanley
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear BQ

Caveat. I don't know how sites like this store their data.

Save the pic here. You validate at time of posting but many services do go "tits up" and not everyone is available or willing to re-post years later. And that is a loss to these commune tities.

Storage continues to increase as costs of storage decrease.
Smile And if it is on the cloud, isn't that free as air?
BreastQuest

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POLL IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

Hmm, over 2,000 views, but only 93 Votes. Sheesh! Shocked

But, the votes have made it clear by better than 2 to 1, the pix, even if a repost, will be posted in the specific thread(s)

stanleystanley wrote:
Dear BQ

Caveat. I don't know how sites like this store their data.

Save the pic here. You validate at time of posting but many services do go "tits up" and not everyone is available or willing to re-post years later. And that is a loss to these commune tities.

Storage continues to increase as costs of storage decrease.
Smile And if it is on the cloud, isn't that free as air?

Greetings stan,

Even though $ is decreasing, admin pays for it out of his own pocket. So, unless there are $ coming in through the advertisers, I don't see storage increasing greatly.

And, while I, and most members I know, don't like to see duplicate posts within a couple of pages, a few of 'em don't like to see it at all. Luckily, most of the real complainers of this issue have been banned for other reasons.

Though, I think most find it irritating to have the 2 or more of the same pic stored, but with a different file name.

Peace, and Breast Wishes to all.

Sponsors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: