TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HUGE TITS NATURALS ADDICTION

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DanBoobster
Breast Expert


Joined: 30 Aug 2009
Posts: 126


PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:03 pm    Post subject: HUGE TITS NATURALS ADDICTION Reply with quote

hello, have me like me an addiction to the huge natural breasts , and if so how do you live in the daily, is it hard to live every day and do you think it is a disease ? Thank you for your testimonials! Pascal from FRANCE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dave2
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 03 Feb 2015
Posts: 630


PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, an issue for me too.

It really becomes an issue when you have a busty girlfriend or escort you can see on a regular basis.

It’s become an issue for my girlfriend, as it’s a constant battle with her over having sex and breast play sessions.

It’s gotten to the point where I’ll see an escort a few times per week just so I don’t irritate her.

If it was up to me, I would have a breast play session in the morning and would expect sex immediately after I get home from work.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DanBoobster
Breast Expert


Joined: 30 Aug 2009
Posts: 126


PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave2 wrote:
Yup, an issue for me too.

It really becomes an issue when you have a busty girlfriend or escort you can see on a regular basis.

It’s become an issue for my girlfriend, as it’s a constant battle with her over having sex and breast play sessions.

It’s gotten to the point where I’ll see an escort a few times per week just so I don’t irritate her.

If it was up to me, I would have a breast play session in the morning and would expect sex immediately after I get home from work.


Thank you for your testimony. For me too it is a daily problem because today and since 2 years I have more relations with women who have a huge natural breast. In 2005 I had a relationship of 10 years with a very beautiful woman who had a huge beautiful natural breast (36K - 95K french size), during it's 10 years I lived magical moments with her and her huge breasts I was totally crazy! But unfortunately this relationship is over for two years. I'm not ashamed to say it, I'm obsessed with huge, huge-sized breasts, and today I really struggle to find women like that, and I miss that every day, every hour , and this frustration is really very very hard to live with every day
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ares007
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 642


PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:43 am    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

Story of my life...

Every waking second of the day...

I dated a very busty girl in Swansea years ago (Sarah) but other than that nothing but C cups or E at the very most, so it can get depressing. Escorts are a thing but they only go so far in the long run.

_________________
I dated Sarah Nicola Randall briefly in 2009 before she went to Tenerife to bartend at Lineker's. Feel free to pm or add me on skype/yahoo to see unreleased pics. My Mum is her Godmother so we still keep in touch on whatsapp a fair bit.


Last edited by Ares007 on Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DanBoobster
Breast Expert


Joined: 30 Aug 2009
Posts: 126


PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: lol Reply with quote

Ares007 wrote:
Story of my life...

Every waking second of the day...

I dated a very busty girl in Swansea years ago but other than that nothing but C cups or E at the very most, so it can get depressing. Escorts are a ting but they only go so far in the long run.


It's a huge frustration everyday !!! I think I would never find a woman as I knew with huge natural breasts 36K, it's very complicated and especially a woman who understands the fanstasme that we have and who let us satiated
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
edtar
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Posts: 54


PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave2 wrote:

If it was up to me, I would have a breast play session in the morning and would expect sex immediately after I get home from work.


#MeToo

This is the new men's MeToo movement
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ltdshred
Breast Expert


Joined: 10 Oct 2015
Posts: 152


PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dated a girl who was 32H about 3 years ago... since then no luck. I am talking to someone who looks like shes a G cup, but she's in another country

Hard for everyone man.. it's really a rarity. You go from playing with them everyday to sleeping alone at night. The next time, I'm not taking anything for granted
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jeffreymiester
Breast Expert


Joined: 28 Feb 2013
Posts: 153


PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

never had a huge titted gf so I am jealous of all of you. I've banged a couple but never had long term relationships with them..ah ignorance of being young.I wish there was a group of heavy chested ladies that can cater to all of us lol..so yeah, in all definitions and technicality I for sure have an addiction.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ucla77
Breast Master


Joined: 05 Aug 2011
Posts: 1495


PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely have the addiction... that said, I have no problems day to day. Love to go out and about and always am thrilled when I see an H-cup-ish or larger woman out in public.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BreastQuest
Moderator


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 7286
Location: Phoenix, AZ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I too love big boobs. However, the gal must appeal to me. I'd take a gal with 34Cs that turns me on vs some gal with 34Fs that makes Mr. Willy shrivel up.
_________________
Forum Moderator

My Quest for the best Breasts continues; Now if only I could get my hands on 'em
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mailca
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 26 Sep 2016
Posts: 69


PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to obsess but I finally got with a girl who is a J cup in a relationship and even after the relationship ended we still fuck. It's almost like a bucket list thing, I still love big tits and search for them but knowing that I have been with a massive chested honey many times now just kinda clears my head. Ultimately I agree with BQ with I'll take a amazing girl with C's over a wreck with a big chest...though there is a size point where I wouldn't mind giving a wreck a whirl lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jeffreymiester
Breast Expert


Joined: 28 Feb 2013
Posts: 153


PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mailca wrote:
I used to obsess but I finally got with a girl who is a J cup in a relationship and even after the relationship ended we still fuck. It's almost like a bucket list thing, I still love big tits and search for them but knowing that I have been with a massive chested honey many times now just kinda clears my head. Ultimately I agree with BQ with I'll take a amazing girl with C's over a wreck with a big chest...though there is a size point where I wouldn't mind giving a wreck a whirl lol.


damn Malica..wish you would share some of that J cup lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jeffreymiester
Breast Expert


Joined: 28 Feb 2013
Posts: 153


PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreastQuest wrote:
Yeah, I too love big boobs. However, the gal must appeal to me. I'd take a gal with 34Cs that turns me on vs some gal with 34Fs that makes Mr. Willy shrivel up.



wow coming from you BQ? how does 34Fs make Mr Willy shrivel up? like if she's super super fat (not talking about BBW i'm down for that)...or personality wise? I'd feel like those Fs would be like a magic cloak for her personality at least in the short term haha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mailca
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 26 Sep 2016
Posts: 69


PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeffreymiester wrote:
BreastQuest wrote:
Yeah, I too love big boobs. However, the gal must appeal to me. I'd take a gal with 34Cs that turns me on vs some gal with 34Fs that makes Mr. Willy shrivel up.



wow coming from you BQ? how does 34Fs make Mr Willy shrivel up? like if she's super super fat (not talking about BBW i'm down for that)...or personality wise? I'd feel like those Fs would be like a magic cloak for her personality at least in the short term haha


To me I'm all about proportions. If her tits aren't bigger than her belly its a huge turn off. I can handle a large belly but the tits got to cover most of it lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mailca
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 26 Sep 2016
Posts: 69


PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeffreymiester wrote:
Mailca wrote:
I used to obsess but I finally got with a girl who is a J cup in a relationship and even after the relationship ended we still fuck. It's almost like a bucket list thing, I still love big tits and search for them but knowing that I have been with a massive chested honey many times now just kinda clears my head. Ultimately I agree with BQ with I'll take a amazing girl with C's over a wreck with a big chest...though there is a size point where I wouldn't mind giving a wreck a whirl lol.


damn Malica..wish you would share some of that J cup lol


Sorry, I don't share the ones I've been with lol. Though I have seen like one pic of her and her family here and there on sites like this. Her whole damn family is hugely stacked, the next one bigger than the last! And I'm lucky enough to be with the biggest. Her family even teases her for being the biggest lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jeffreymiester
Breast Expert


Joined: 28 Feb 2013
Posts: 153


PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a lot of my peers find it appalling some of the women i'm attracted to because I focus so much on the rack...tits mostly. not that I'm into butterfaces but just their face matters less if they have a huge rack..like how do people not appreciate gianna michaels (she has an okay face in my opinion but a lot of people think she's beat)!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
soilwork595
Breast Master


Joined: 11 Feb 2011
Posts: 1175


PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I'm out in public and I see a huge pair its bittersweet for me. On one hand it's nice to see a huge pair, on the other hand all my focus and attention is pulled toward them, which I hate. I've been at bars and seen some monster racks, and in my head I'm like, "fuck", because I won't be able to stop looking over at their rack. So yeah, it feels like a disease in a way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ltdshred
Breast Expert


Joined: 10 Oct 2015
Posts: 152


PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeffreymiester wrote:
a lot of my peers find it appalling some of the women i'm attracted to because I focus so much on the rack...tits mostly. not that I'm into butterfaces but just their face matters less if they have a huge rack..like how do people not appreciate gianna michaels (she has an okay face in my opinion but a lot of people think she's beat)!


I'm going to have to agree. I also have this issue where my friends think I'm weird. I show a girl I'm talking to and they're like "wow her tits are insanely huge" or "ew her body is gross, boobs too big..." mind you these are probably G-H cup range size titties, so really that's just the right size for me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NandoBBLover
Breast Expert


Joined: 11 May 2017
Posts: 256
Location: BR +55

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I dated a busty gilr once, 5 years ago. At that time, I thought she was the bustiest girl I could ever meet, considering I live in a country where big boobs are not so ''common'', like in US, Canada, Russia, etc. But I found three busty escorts I hang out with over time. One of them lives in another state but comes to my city oftenly (btw, she's coming next week, she already told me yesterday Smile )

My GF is a C cup, I love her, but I'm fine to have this relationship and sometimes secretly satisfy this big natural tits fantasy that I have

_________________
check out my breastfeeding busty moms gallery on Flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/132145071@N07/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jeffreymiester
Breast Expert


Joined: 28 Feb 2013
Posts: 153


PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NandoBBLover wrote:
Well, I dated a busty gilr once, 5 years ago. At that time, I thought she was the bustiest girl I could ever meet, considering I live in a country where big boobs are not so ''common'', like in US, Canada, Russia, etc. But I found three busty escorts I hang out with over time. One of them lives in another state but comes to my city oftenly (btw, she's coming next week, she already told me yesterday Smile )

My GF is a C cup, I love her, but I'm fine to have this relationship and sometimes secretly satisfy this big natural tits fantasy that I have


lol you say "like in US, Canada" but mention states...where you at nando?! and totally understand your situation just be safe haha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jeffreymiester
Breast Expert


Joined: 28 Feb 2013
Posts: 153


PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ltdshred wrote:
jeffreymiester wrote:
a lot of my peers find it appalling some of the women i'm attracted to because I focus so much on the rack...tits mostly. not that I'm into butterfaces but just their face matters less if they have a huge rack..like how do people not appreciate gianna michaels (she has an okay face in my opinion but a lot of people think she's beat)!


I'm going to have to agree. I also have this issue where my friends think I'm weird. I show a girl I'm talking to and they're like "wow her tits are insanely huge" or "ew her body is gross, boobs too big..." mind you these are probably G-H cup range size titties, so really that's just the right size for me.


lol we're soulbuds no homo. good for you man that you're able to just find these busty chicks there's really none here in sunny California lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NandoBBLover
Breast Expert


Joined: 11 May 2017
Posts: 256
Location: BR +55

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeffreymiester wrote:
NandoBBLover wrote:
Well, I dated a busty gilr once, 5 years ago. At that time, I thought she was the bustiest girl I could ever meet, considering I live in a country where big boobs are not so ''common'', like in US, Canada, Russia, etc. But I found three busty escorts I hang out with over time. One of them lives in another state but comes to my city oftenly (btw, she's coming next week, she already told me yesterday Smile )

My GF is a C cup, I love her, but I'm fine to have this relationship and sometimes secretly satisfy this big natural tits fantasy that I have


lol you say "like in US, Canada" but mention states...where you at nando?! and totally understand your situation just be safe haha


I don't get what you trying to tell me. Many countries could be divided in states. My country is, US too, the rest I don't know, but I guess there are others

_________________
check out my breastfeeding busty moms gallery on Flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/132145071@N07/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Itachi
Breast Expert


Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 198


PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just the way nature works, it's evolutionarily advantageous to be attracted to an unpopular minority, since there's fewer competition in finding such a mate. Anyway, one day breast reduction surgery came along and now it's an evolutionary disadvantage. It's only a "disease" because the women we're attracted to mutilate their breasts, typically due to anxiety, so that niche we've evolved to fill is a fraction of what it should be.

But yes, it's a disease in the same sense that if women stopped existing tomorrow, every heterosexual man losing his mind would be "a disease." We're dinosaurs.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed what a burden we live with. Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ltdshred
Breast Expert


Joined: 10 Oct 2015
Posts: 152


PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soilwork595 wrote:
If I'm out in public and I see a huge pair its bittersweet for me. On one hand it's nice to see a huge pair, on the other hand all my focus and attention is pulled toward them, which I hate. I've been at bars and seen some monster racks, and in my head I'm like, "fuck", because I won't be able to stop looking over at their rack. So yeah, it feels like a disease in a way.


I feel the exact same way. I too become tribal in a sense and all my focus is on the rack... which sucks if you're hanging out with friends
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigboob12345
C Cup Lover


Joined: 05 May 2014
Posts: 37


PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:02 am    Post subject: Annoying Reply with quote

It's so fucking annoying because it narrows down the pool so much. How am I going to get a girl with huge 32H cups when I'm average looking at best?

The struggle is real guys haha.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jambalaya
Breast Expert


Joined: 16 Oct 2015
Posts: 128


PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only echo what others have said: I wouldn't wish this fixation on anyone. Finding women who measure up to my image of "busty" (read: beautiful) goes so far beyond what my friends consider big-boobed.

At least two people have said that I like my women "bovine." I can't disagree, and have gotten beyond trying to explain my tastes anymore.

It is nice having this site to talk about and discover huge-breasted women with other people who understand!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fappy Spillmore
Breast Expert


Joined: 25 Sep 2017
Posts: 144
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, join the club. I've been obsessed with big boobs since I was a wee lad.

I was lucky enough to have had some sexual encounters with this very busty girl in my hometown. She was very eager to please, giving me blowies and titty fucks, alongside endless boobplay right from the off. But due to my young age and immaturity, I didn't appreciate what I had and didn't treat her good enough. A regret to this day, as she was genuinely into me, and has been with her first proper boyfriend for over a decade. Fair play to him. We could of hooked up for a very long time if I hadn't been such a dick.

Buying my first V-Mag a year or so after I stopped seeing said girl, my obsession with big boobs has progressed over the years, wanting to see bigger and bigger breasts. Like people have said, this seriously narrows down the opportunites for GFs if big boobs is a must. Hence I have just been an admirer for years now. But as I am getting fussier and fussier when it comes to boob porn, struggling to find satisfying material, I think the time has come to go the escort route. I need to live the dream again whilst I am still living and breathing!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Sponsors




















Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2015 phpBB Group