TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Necroposting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neo5692003
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject: Necroposting Reply with quote

Can we do something about the obnoxious act of necroposting? For those who don't know what I'm talking about, A necropost is a post on an "old, abandoned thread that has been considered 'dead' for a while...that no longer serves any purpose but is bumped back up to the top of the forums by someone posting in it." All other forum sites I'm on consider necroposting 30 days removed from new content or useful information. So I don't know if I'm the only one one here who's getting livid seeing a favorite topic at the top with "BUMP, anything new?" as the latest post, but that kind of shit has to be annoying.
eric69
Breast Master

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any wins? Very Happy
RoadWarrior
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind it. Sometimes I find threads I've missed and thanks to "necroposting" I can enjoy them as well. And if there is no new pictures they usually dissapear quite fast.
soilwork595
Breast Master

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would probably have to tell you to get used to it and learn to deal with it. Boohoo, someone posted in a thread you like but didn't post content, it just took 2 seconds of your time. Sure, it's annoying when ppl post asking if there is more content, but its trivial stuff, it happens all the time so just move on.

The previous poster is right, I have discovered threads that I never knew were there, only for someone to post in it after a long time.

It comes down to this. You want to see content in your favorite threads, who doesn't? Threads get bumped all the time by people just commenting...with no actual content. Unfortunately, this isn't a content only forum, but also a discussion forum. Ultimately, what you are asking is for threads to be taken down after a period of time because you don't want to be disappointed when you find out the bump was nothing. Laughing
BreastQuest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I don't believe there is a set rule here, some forums do/used to have something in place to prevent/reduce this.

I don't like seeing "bump" without adding content on threads that are less than 30 days (or over 1 year) old. And, I will delete that post, when I see it.
However, it's a losing battle.

My Quest for the best Breasts continues; Now if only I could get my hands on 'em
zomogustar
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I created the gigantomastia thread on this site and honestly its bothersome when someone posts bump on my thread with nothing to add. But then because they did that it makes the thread visable to those who haven't seen it and opens the doors for and has provided new content and in a thread like mine where due to the nature of the thread new content is few and far between sometimes it takes months for a new pic to come up so this type of posting is essential to the health of the thread.
gohawkeyes_62
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

necroposting can be a cocktease...but...like the humble earthworm tilling the soil to turn up fertile earth...they are necessary to the life cycle of a post...without the occasional bumping many threads would disappear forever

write it off as a necassary evil...

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding...
in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight"
(Proverbs 3:5-6)
Neo5692003
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not a necessary evil, its just plain selfish for someone to post on a dead thread with no contribution. It gets peoples hopes up, it shows how lazy said person is that they don't want to try and find these women for themselves, and its a jab towards the content providers in the realm of "Chop chop, where's new stuff?" And yea it may take '2 seconds', but I'd rather not waste my time where someone has necroposted "Man, this chick has great tits, it would be a shame if nothing new came out..."
propinky
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neo5692003 wrote:
Its not a necessary evil, its just plain selfish for someone to post on a dead thread with no contribution. It gets peoples hopes up, it shows how lazy said person is that they don't want to try and find these women for themselves, and its a jab towards the content providers in the realm of "Chop chop, where's new stuff?" And yea it may take '2 seconds', but I'd rather not waste my time where someone has necroposted "Man, this chick has great tits, it would be a shame if nothing new came out..."

Please, do stop whining. I think enough has been said by the previous forum users and I agree with most of it. Stop bumping this shitty thread without any content, this is such a waste of time.
guyintheback
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of times when a dead thread gets resurrected from necropolis, it reminds me to hunt for more... sometimes I have success, sometimes not. I don't mind necro posts.
drum
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm ok with them.....so long as the forum isn't flooded with them.
SteveLover
Breast Master

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't mind it in the slightest. I get wound up by people having a problem with threads being bumped. It keeps them in interest and thus the quest for more continues.

most browsers have a helpful 'back' button on them to take you back to the previous page which is much quicker than clicking reply and typing in a long message telling people to leave it to then submit that message...
WatermeloncholyHunter
Breast Master

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:32 pm    Post subject: couldnt resist Reply with quote

bump*
(too soon? Razz - given the definition of necroposting, it probably is, literally lol)

Ares007
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:23 am    Post subject: Nop Reply with quote

I have zero issues with em. Sophie Reade resurfacing, new lost vids of babes or gopro candids etc. I have seen plenty of threads worth bumping.

Obviously if there is new content I am on board, if it’s just bump, bump, bump then yeah it’s annoying.

I dated Sarah Nicola Randall briefly in 2009 before she went to Tenerife to bartend at Lineker's. Feel free to pm or add me on skype/yahoo to see unreleased pics. My Mum is her Godmother so we still keep in touch on whatsapp a fair bit.

Last edited by Ares007 on Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jrs
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally appreciate the occasional post. I only visit here on a monthly basis if that, so when I check, I like to see some old threads revived.
BreastQuest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What bugs me, is the "bump" posts in a thread that just had a contribution made a week or 2 earlier. Evil or Very Mad

jrs wrote:
...I like to see some old threads revived.

I hope you don't mean threads that are over 2 or 3 months old?

I've seen it happen all to often where an OLD (up to 10 years) thread gets bumped with the comment, "Anything new?" Rolling Eyes

So, yeah. It can be a royal PitA for some people.

My Quest for the best Breasts continues; Now if only I could get my hands on 'em
edtar
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put it on my calendar to bump this thread in 2020.
groffi
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If "bump" is justified in any setting, shouldn't it be here?

At least as long it is a pair of big juicy bumps.
asmodean0311
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any new content?
bustico
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I saw the topic it was about posting photos of dead women.. Confused

My first thought was: "are there people posting pics of dead women with boobs? this world is sick"..

Maybe I'm the sicko Rolling Eyes

On-topic: probably someone finds the topic relevant again. Isn't that the beauty of bumping a topic?
gohawkeyes_62
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all necroposters deserve to be euthanized...no punishment is too severe for this crime against humanity

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding...
in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight"
(Proverbs 3:5-6)
tinturtle
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am delighted to see threads that are years old bumped with new content. This forum has a deep history and it's great to merge threads and only have 1 thread per woman.
marieseldenknows
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tinturtle wrote:
I am delighted to see threads that are years old bumped with new content. This forum has a deep history and it's great to merge threads and only have 1 thread per woman.

Wow you know a lot of cool words, what is a Necromonger? How can we stop them if they come?
NandoBBLover
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not care. Actually, I think it's better, since I made my membership recently and I've never seen 99% of the topics.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/132145071@N07/
BreastQuest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tinturtle wrote:

Unfortunately, threads can not be merged. Only split, or deleted.

Remember, the SEARCH function is your friend most of the time.

totalrandom1
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreastQuest wrote:
tinturtle wrote:

Unfortunately, threads can not be merged. Only split, or deleted.

Remember, the SEARCH function is your friend most of the time.

The search function on this site is awful though. You search for a bunch of words and it'll like find every thread where one of those words was mentioned somewhere and put them in order of last posted or something like that. It's really terrible.
BreastQuest

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Sorry for the delay. And, it was thanks to a useless bump that brought it to my attention. Laughing

I agree that the Search function isn't the greatest. But, when used properly it works well enough.

And, as I have mentioned in other posts, it won't work with multiple words, or URLs. But, let's say you search for a gal with a popular name. Once the X number of hundred + topics appear, do a Ctrl F search on each page to find each topic that starts with her name (or, in some cases, sur name when posted)

Boobie Man
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a problem with the old threads. Hell, me personally, there have been multiple occasions where I was tempted to reply to a thread that was made years ago.

It helps keep the forums alive!! Very Happy
ucla77
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends on the subject and the thread. Nothing more irritating than seeing a five year old thread featuring a C cupper suddenly get a bump.

On the other hand, if a good thread has just gotten buried for whatever reason, I have no problem with people giving it one. For example, the threads on Yana, Abbi, Ms. Q., Lantti, etc. really deserve to be always on page 1.
Sponsors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: