TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Experience..Undercover titties

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> Big Breast Experiences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boobie Man
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:46 am    Post subject: Experience..Undercover titties Reply with quote

When I was in the military (Army), we had a got a new female in our section. Lets call her "Stacy". So Stacy gets to our section. She is tall, black, with a very slender build. She had short hair, and she was, in my opinion, a nice looking young woman. And she was very soft-spoken, too, and quiet (which is what I noticed when she talked to others).

Now, as for me, I typically look at women from the chest-up anyway, and when I laid eyes upon Stacy, that's what I did...and upon looking at "her" for about three good glares, I thought to myself, "ahhh, nothing there, moving right along.."

I kind of developed this "reverse psychology" with women. The thing is; completely ignore the woman. You see, women, if they are any OUNCE of attractive, they are used to getting attention from guys...from the "nice" guys, to the assholes. So the key is the be the ONE guy who doesn't pay her ANY mind...and that will gradually draw her to you...in a "this guy isn't saying ANYTHING TO ME, what is up with him?". So eventually, SHE will speak to YOU first.

Guys, this tactic works. I've only been able to implement this tactic 2 times...and so far, I am 2/2. I got married so I don't have to worry about those kind of strategies any longer, but it works, trust me. Try it.

But anyways, when Stacy first got to our section, I tried my best to not say ANY word to her, and not even look her way...and it just so happens that I was successfully able to pull it off, DESPITE the fact that we worked in close contact. So this went on for about two days..

So one day, as we were in our supply cage, I was working on something, not paying her ANY mind...and she suddenly asked "So, what is there to do around here?"...and from that one question, me and her develop a nice friendship. We really bonded, not on any sexual level, but on a cool, "friendship" kind of a level. I really wasn't sexually attracted to her because remember, from what I saw, there was "nothing there".

However...

One day, my platoon was tasked to clean out one of the old ass little buildings next to our headquarters. In the Army, they call it a "detail". So, we were on "detail".

Typically, when you are on detail, you are getting ready to do some dirty work..and you will normally take off your ACU jacket, especially if you are working in a hot environment, which is what we were doing. Under the jacket there is a plain tan shirt..so...

We worked a little while with our ACU jacket ON, but it was a hot summer day, and the building was old with no A/C...so one by one, everyone eventually took their jackets off...and when Stacy took her jacket off.........let me tell you guys, her tits weren't big by "TitsinTops" standards of big, but they weren't small, either. They were slightly bigger than what you would expect on such a small frame...but look; this woman had some of the BEST pokies you will EVER see in your LIFE. Her nipples were on HARDDDDDD. There were two, big hard nipples just poking out of that tan top, following her where ever she went. And she was completely oblivious to how hard her nipples were.

I couldn't contain myself. I walked out of the vicinity to an area around the corner to get my mind right, as I wrapped my mind on the fact that the one woman that I actually bonded with on a friends level had that kind of beautiful display under that top, in all of that time.

I went back out there and continued to work while having tunnel vision as I continued to see those high beams just move about. It was truly an experience.

So my question to you guys is; have you guys ever had any experiences where you knew a woman for a reasonable about of time, and you never noticed her tits because of maybe the clothes that she wore (or whatever reason), so you never really paid her any mind..but one day..

For whatever reason, she suddenly out of the blue, wore a low cut or a any specific top to make you think "Damnnnn, I didn't know she had all of that under there"?

Have you ever discovered those kind of "undercover titties"?
MonkeyBoySam
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely! I had a friend who was cute and curvier than my preference. She never wore any low cut tops or anything that would hint that she was packin'.

And then one night out, I literally bumped into a woman at a pub who was wearing this sexy red low-cut top and... holy shit. Incredible cleavage... and it was her! My dick burst through my pants in shock as I said 'oh... hi!!!'

Unfortunately, I was on my way out and she was on her way in, but from that moment, I still dream of getting my dick lost in between those incredible tits. I later find out that she's at least a 34F and that she used to work at a bra store.

Anyway, I'm sharing this picture with you so you can also sink your dicks into too! It's a more recent photo but she's been wearing some sexy dresses since then and it just really gets my dick hard!!!
KirishimaY
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDD

Last edited by KirishimaY on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
MonkeyBoySam
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that story! You have to tell us how big her tits are!!!
KirishimaY
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MonkeyBoySam wrote:
Thanks for that story! You have to tell us how big her tits are!!!

Big enough to fully engulf my 4 inch erect dick, and then some! I'm not big on cup sizes like some others are on this forum, and while I've seen and undone her bras before I've never bothered to check what size she was.

If I fully stretch out my palm I can cover about 70% of one of her tits. I would also say laying a little flat, each breast can cover most of my entire head. She's truly amazing.
MonkeyBoySam
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty big! Always find out what bra size they are. It's worth learning!
boobielover255
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i kinda had a similar experience in school some years ago.
I was 17 at that time and in 10th grade (im from europe so it was my last year of high school). In the beginning of that school year our class got 2 new students one girl and a boy.
That girl which the story is about was very short but id say a beautiful girl with long dark hair a nice smile she did caught my attention with her cute face, but she seemed to have small boobs. I couldnt really see how big her chest was she was wearing bigger pullovers or sweaters and was quite shy too.

Even in sport class she wore things which hide her actual size. So after 4 weeks it happend all of a sudden, again in sports class i was kinda seeing a difference in her. Her chest looked way bigger than normal, but still not big. I was telling my friends if they noticed it too but they didint really care.
But on the next day she was wearing something more revealing and damn she was so hot. I mean her tits were quite small for our standards here^^ but on her small body it looked amazing. Id say she was a solid d cup and now overall my type of woman.
So I think the reason she was now more revealing is that she felt more comfortable with our class. She now was wearing tight clothes and showed more cleavage everyday. Unfortunately the school year ended and i actually never saw her again.I can say i never got to see or touch her boobs she had a bf in that time. But later i found out she was i dont wanna say a slut but she did flirt alot with other guys and maybe did even more.Shouldve tried my chance she even liked me but sadly never happend.
Boobie Man
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MonkeyBoySam wrote:
Definitely! I had a friend who was cute and curvier than my preference. She never wore any low cut tops or anything that would hint that she was packin'.

And then one night out, I literally bumped into a woman at a pub who was wearing this sexy red low-cut top and... holy shit. Incredible cleavage... and it was her! My dick burst through my pants in shock as I said 'oh... hi!!!'

Unfortunately, I was on my way out and she was on her way in, but from that moment, I still dream of getting my dick lost in between those incredible tits. I later find out that she's at least a 34F and that she used to work at a bra store.

Anyway, I'm sharing this picture with you so you can also sink your dicks into too! It's a more recent photo but she's been wearing some sexy dresses since then and it just really gets my dick hard!!!

Niceee. "She is a 34F and used to work at a bra store"...you say that as if it logically follows lol. Good stuff, bruh.
Boobie Man
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KirishimaY wrote:
Not really an undercover titties story, but somewhat similar and kind of sentimental:

A while ago I became good friends with a girl that I shared several classes with at college named May. She always wore baggy clothes during classes, rarely putting on dresses that exposed her incredible body. Still, when I first saw her I was immediately infatuated. Unfortunately she was taken, and that made me unable to talk to her until she spontaneously talked to me one day and we really hit it off.

This girl had a lot of problems in her past that contributed to the way she dressed. She never wore anything that even remotely exposed her cleavage. She had really large breasts (the largest I've ever seen in real life), but always tried to hide them behind several layers of clothes. We hung out a lot, and though we grew a strong friendship where I strongly supported her, I would always gaze at her and her breasts, trying to imagine what they looked and felt like naked.

She really didn't like her breasts and had a traumatizing experience with them earlier, so I never brought them up. Like I said before, she was taken, but I got several hints through our friendship that she might have been attracted to me, which was weird because she was beautiful and I never really considered myself an attractive person. She was also really happy with her boyfriend of about 3 years and had no reason to cheat on him.

One day our relationship took a gigantic turn when we once hung out in her apartment. She greeted me at her entrance with a fantastic set of clothes that exposed a lot of cleavage. I was so taken aback and flustered when I saw her that it was an awkward greeting since we'd known each other for a while by now. She must've noticed something, but pretty soon we were back to our normal selves.

She lived with a few roommates who "weren't around" that day, so we were all alone in that place, which added to my internal nervousness. We hung out in her room, over her bed watching some Netflix. With her laying next to me, I spent most of the time gazing at May and down her cleavage, and with her several movements and shifting positions I quickly realized how much bigger her breasts really were. It was amazing.

I got a hard on that I hid quite well, but at some point May suddenly shifted closer to me, causing her butt to come in direct contact with my boner. She quickly noticed and shifted away, chuckling out a laugh and I said sorry. It was pretty embarrassing and I considered leaving, but a little later she shifted back closer to me. My boner was still on, so I was quite surprised, and it rested over her butt again. This was our first time cuddling too, adding even more to my nervousness.

Over some minutes she started softly moving her body, causing her back to rub my front, her butt caressing my boner. Her movements became faster, and I quickly realized she was basically jerking me off. I started moving too, and in a few minutes we were frantically rubbing our bodies together with growing intensity. I found myself unable to touch her breasts, but I looked down her cleavage as this was going on and softly rested my hands on her sides. I eventually got close to bursting, which made me moan a little. I whispered that "I was close", which made her stop. She stopped what we were watching, and keeping the lights of the room off, she proceeded to sit up and asked me if I wanted to take my pants off. I did so nervously and without thinking, my legs trembling beneath me as I pulled down my pants and underwear, exposing my dick.

We then fooled around. She started giving me a blowjob, which was the first I'd ever had and I lasted surprisingly longer than I'd thought. As she did this I made glances towards her clevage, and eventually I asked her if I could touch her boobs. She nodded through her blowjob, but being cautious I asked her again, and she stopped sucking and gave me a verbal yes with a smile. She went back to sucking and I finally touched them, gently at first but as she became more intense I started sticking my hands as best as I could in her cleavage and groping them. I eventually came.

We proceeded to have some wild sex over the next hour, using her boyfriend's condoms which was a sad reminder of who we were betraying. Still, it was a lot if fun being so intimate with someone you loved so much and that loved you right back. I kissed her a lot and massaged her huge boobs with small areolas, which visibly pleased her so much. I though about requesting a titfuck at some point, but the rest of her naked body was pleasing me so much it kind of felt superfluous.

After we were spent I asked if I could use her shower, thinking that our friendship was now ruined, but we were still friendly and she asked if she could join me. Of course I said yes, so we made a quick dash to her near bathroom and climbed into the place. I thought there was gonna be some hot steamy sex, but it was more playful really. I quickly got a boner again, and she jerked me off. As she bent down to suck me off, I poked her boobs with my dick, and with her giggles I told her how amazing I thought she was and rubbed my hard penis over around her tits. It didn't go to a titfuck but I was quite satisfied. I left a half hour later after we finished showering and got dressed. It was all on friendly terms, but there was a mutual understanding that things were now different between us.

Over the next few months we still hung out and fooled around when no one else was around. I didn't wanna bring up her boyfriend during all this thinking that it would end things, but I had so much love for May that I asked her about it one day we weren't really up for sex. She confessed their relationship was struggling and that she hadn't told anyone about our affairs. I did all I could to help, but a month later they broke up and she was torn to pieces. I gave my full support, and we went some weeks without any more physical intimacy.

When she was better we started getting back into it, and I eventually asked her if she'd like to start dating. I was so fucking nervous, but she accepted. The rest finds us today. There's more crazy stuff I could get into but that's the gist of it. And yes, eventually I did get that titfuck. Amazing.

Good shit!! You apparently went further than I did with Stacy lol.
Boobie Man
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a pic of how tits can look under an Army ACU jacket. Those tan shirts are awesome!! Man, over my years in the service there were numerous times where I saw stuff like that.
MonkeyBoySam
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice screenshot! They sure know when to show off a woman's tits on TV!
Sponsors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> Big Breast Experiences All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: