TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do Russian Girls have the biggest tits?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do Russian Girls have the biggest tits?
Yes
56%
 56%  [ 36 ]
No
40%
 40%  [ 26 ]
Not Atlanta
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 64

ltdshred
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:24 pm    Post subject: Do Russian Girls have the biggest tits? Reply with quote

According this map, they're bigger on average? Can anyone confirm? I came across some Russian curvy kate videos and my tastes have changed! I'm about to take my NYC boob tourism from the Dominican to Russian neighborhoods and take my ass over to Brighton Beach! Very Happy

Last edited by ltdshred on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
eric69
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this question has been asked of most countries/regions now Very Happy
azuroh
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't say so. Ive seen more busty brits than russians, brits and blacks seem to have more quantity with large breasted women, and on number compared with large and largest sizes..i mean theres normastits and cottoncandy along side many others who have massive breasts to count.
default28
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greek women to me seem to have the biggest average. In real life every greek woman I've known or even casualy met has been very very large only one DD cup in the bunch.
polvan
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This map is rubbish. West Africa is a boobman's paradise, still it's marked as A cup.
How can they ever know? No one is measuring the tits and keeping statistics on them. This map is based on bra sales, which it a vey poor indicator to say the least.
A big breasted woman buys a 80HH bra at 150$, once a year. They don't make them cheap. Slim girls buy B or C cup bras at 15$, so they can afford several a month.
Most Africans buy clothes from overstocks, no stats whatever are kept on that.
jakesow
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

polvan wrote:
This map is rubbish. West Africa is a boobman's paradise, still it's marked as A cup.
How can they ever know? No one is measuring the tits and keeping statistics on them. This map is based on bra sales, which it a vey poor indicator to say the least.
A big breasted woman buys a 80HH bra at 150$, once a year. They don't make them cheap. Slim girls buy B or C cup bras at 15$, so they can afford several a month.
Most Africans buy clothes from overstocks, no stats whatever are kept on that.

I totally agree with this. Don't take draw conclusions based on these maps. These maps are made with bra sales statistics. So in poorer countries, only wealthy women are buying bras from stores that even make that kind of information available for censuses.

Statistics for countries like the US and UK may be somewhat true, but then again if a woman who wears 32 C buys 15 bras a year and a woman who wears a 42 KK buys only 2 in a year, the computer analyzing this data is going to think there are 15 different women who are a 32 C and only 2 that are 42KK. So you see how the data can get twisted?

The only true way of knowing is visiting these countries/cities yourself and going around gauging women's breast sizes and recording data. (If you have the time and money of course)

Or you could ask other men, that love to stare at breasts that have been to various countries.

I have the opportunity to travel because of my work, and in my opinion, I saw the biggest concentration of busty women in West Africa and the UK. Also, Baltimore Maryland in the US strangely has a lot of busty women. I have been to Baltimore about 6 or 7 times. Let's just say the harbor isn't the only good thing to look at Wink
ilargyri
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

default28 wrote:
Greek women to me seem to have the biggest average. In real life every greek woman I've known or even casualy met has been very very large only one DD cup in the bunch.

Greek guy here, unfortunately NO. You have to go out at bars for a month in a row to spot just 1 big boobed girl.
Also the russians dont have some incredible big boobs but they are also rare. I had to girls from Moscow both INSANE boobs but they were unique! For each big boobed girl there are thousands that are flat!

The truth is black women have in general big boobs. Not beautiful, but BIG.
Sponsors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: