TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advice on making friends with Bra Store owner?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ltdshred
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:18 am    Post subject: Advice on making friends with Bra Store owner? Reply with quote

So this idea just popped into my head a couple of minutes ago.. I live in a big city where there are a lot of plus size bra stores that sell Curvy Kate, Panache, etc.

soo

I was wondering if anyone has advice on how to make friends with a Bra store owner or clerk so they can hook me up with their talent... i mean customers Very Happy
site1
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#foreveralone
Ayylmao
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: Advice on making friends with Bra Store owner? Reply with quote

ltdshred wrote:
So this idea just popped into my head a couple of minutes ago.. I live in a big city where there are a lot of plus size bra stores that sell Curvy Kate, Panache, etc.

soo

I was wondering if anyone has advice on how to make friends with a Bra store owner or clerk so they can hook me up with their talent... i mean customers Very Happy

Don't let me ruin your dreams, but I think snooping around bra stores is one of the quickest ways to have a bad time.
petamark
BANNED

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some people here are really alone I think... Confused
antoniorosa
Breast Master

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be a challenge, to say the least. You would have to somehow get to know her for some invented reason (like you are another local business person looking to set up shop and wanted to ask about the neighborhood) then quickly find a way to keep meeting and talking and also find out her other interests so you can have things in common. Even then I'm not sure she'd ever cross that line and start talking about her customers.

I know, it's disappointing that you can't just waltz right into the store and proclaim, "I like your big titty customers!" as she smiles agreeably and lines up all of her customers before you, topless and ready for you to have your way with them.
ltdshred
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

antoniorosa wrote:
This would be a challenge, to say the least. You would have to somehow get to know her for some invented reason (like you are another local business person looking to set up shop and wanted to ask about the neighborhood) then quickly find a way to keep meeting and talking and also find out her other interests so you can have things in common. Even then I'm not sure she'd ever cross that line and start talking about her customers.

I know, it's disappointing that you can't just waltz right into the store and proclaim, "I like your big titty customers!" as she smiles agreeably and lines up all of her customers before you, topless and ready for you to have your way with them.

This is probably the most helpful post anyway. Big titited girls are hard to find, even in a densely populated area
hourglassholder
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds like creepy stalker cartoon. I would not suggest it to anyone .
jakesow
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good place to find a high concentration of your city's biggest chests.
Horrible idea and Bad place to ask that question.

I would suggest posing as a modeling recruiter. Get some bullshit license made and have pictures of plus size women modeling underwear for your "portfolio"

Make a website

Make a bunch of business cards with ways to contact you.

I don't suggest using your real email/phone/etc. Make a fake email address and get one of those prepaid cell phones.

Now you can go to the Bra store owner and pitch something along the lines of "Hello, I have a modeling company called ....... modeling. For my new shoot, I want to capture the essence of a plus size woman blah blah bullshit blah.... I'm looking for talent but I am having trouble finding the right women. I figured this place would be a good place to look."

Ask if they can let their customers know and offer to give them your business cards to hand out. Tell them that it pays fairly well and for the women to contact you for more info.

This is how to at least get in contact with some busty women in your city. Now, idk what your intentions are. You can take it from there.

This may or may not work. You might just get told to fuck off. Or some store owners will tell you they don't do free advertising and so on. So it's 50/50
Sponsors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: