TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which type of Hispanics has biggest tits? Colombian? PR? DR?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which type of latina has the biggest tits?
Dominicans
67%
 67%  [ 65 ]
Colombians
17%
 17%  [ 17 ]
Puerto Ricans
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
Mexicans
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Brazilians
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Cubans
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Venezuelans
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Argentinians
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Costa Ricans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bolivans
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 96

Author Message
ltdshred
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 10 Oct 2015
Posts: 79


PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:47 am    Post subject: Which type of Hispanics has biggest tits? Colombian? PR? DR? Reply with quote

Pls vote, very important. Trying to see what neighborhood in NYC I should put more effort in as sometimes this seems like finding a needle in a haystack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
palmettafella
Breast Expert


Joined: 10 Aug 2015
Posts: 384


PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha--interesting question. I do not think it's possible to make a breast generalization based on nationality or country of origin--but rather on the lady's genetic ancestry. In particular how much or little African blood she has.

Because of the large African presence in the DR--this would be the best overall answer--if there is one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ltdshred
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 10 Oct 2015
Posts: 79


PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to this map, it says that Colombians have bigger tits on average. Am I looking in the wrong places? Haven't seen too many Dominicans with huge tits, only the ass department Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolazo
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 13 May 2015
Posts: 611


PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ltdshred wrote:
According to this map, it says that Colombians have bigger tits on average. Am I looking in the wrong places? Haven't seen too many Dominicans with huge tits, only the ass department Very Happy


offtopic: russia is heaven Cool Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
antoniorosa
Breast Master


Joined: 14 Apr 2012
Posts: 1747
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmettafella wrote:
I do not think it's possible to make a breast generalization
I tend towards this answer. It gets dicey to start making assumptions based on ethnicity.
ltdshred wrote:
Haven't seen too many Dominicans with huge tits
Have you heard of Miosotis? Wink Cool

ltdshred, I wish you well in selecting your NYC area. I would base your decision on the property value per dollar instead. NYC has reached insanity levels for rent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ltdshred
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 10 Oct 2015
Posts: 79


PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

antoniorosa wrote:
palmettafella wrote:
I do not think it's possible to make a breast generalization
I tend towards this answer. It gets dicey to start making assumptions based on ethnicity.
ltdshred wrote:
Haven't seen too many Dominicans with huge tits
Have you heard of Miosotis? Wink Cool

ltdshred, I wish you well in selecting your NYC area. I would base your decision on the property value per dollar instead. NYC has reached insanity levels for rent.


True that. I make breast generalization so that on average, I'll put myself in a situation to run into more large brown breasted ladies. Are you saying that lower property values will lead me to slimmed ladies with large titties? Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ltdshred
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 10 Oct 2015
Posts: 79


PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmettafella wrote:
Ha--interesting question. I do not think it's possible to make a breast generalization based on nationality or country of origin--but rather on the lady's genetic ancestry. In particular how much or little African blood she has.

Because of the large African presence in the DR--this would be the best overall answer--if there is one.


I think African American blood translates to large titties, not pure African gene related as shown in the chart above.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
saitamapunch
A Cup Lover


Joined: 30 Dec 2015
Posts: 8


PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atlanta or Texas
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
antoniorosa
Breast Master


Joined: 14 Apr 2012
Posts: 1747
Location: California

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ltdshred wrote:
Are you saying that lower property values will lead me to slimmed ladies with large titties? Very Happy
Ha ha, no, just that saving money will give you more cash each month to spend on ladies with large titties. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ltdshred
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 10 Oct 2015
Posts: 79


PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

antoniorosa wrote:
ltdshred wrote:
Are you saying that lower property values will lead me to slimmed ladies with large titties? Very Happy
Ha ha, no, just that saving money will give you more cash each month to spend on ladies with large titties. Cool


Porque no los dos? Women from poorer areas tend to have large tits and fat asses Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NandoBBLover
Breast Expert


Joined: 11 May 2017
Posts: 167
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted on my colombians neighbors Smile
_________________
check out my breastfeeding busty moms gallery on Flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/132145071@N07/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ltdshred
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 10 Oct 2015
Posts: 79


PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NandoBBLover wrote:
Voted on my colombians neighbors Smile


Fake or real? Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lurch2000
Breast Expert


Joined: 11 Dec 2010
Posts: 211


PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ltdshred wrote:
According to this map, it says that Colombians have bigger tits on average. Am I looking in the wrong places? Haven't seen too many Dominicans with huge tits, only the ass department Very Happy


When cross-referenced with statistical maps for obesity, the biggest boob to body ratio is actually in the Nordic countries. I remember a thread about an amateur from Norway who had O cups on a slender body. Anyone? Too lazy to look it up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jstaxx
Breast Expert


Joined: 04 Aug 2014
Posts: 411


PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure exactly how many Dominican amateurs (Angelikita M is the most notable) have been featured in this forum but based on some of their super-huge models like Miosotis, Kristina Milan, and Vanessa Del, I'd say the Dominican Republic is number one of the countries listed in the poll.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
polvan
Breast Expert


Joined: 18 May 2008
Posts: 423


PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ltdshred wrote:
palmettafella wrote:
Ha--interesting question. I do not think it's possible to make a breast generalization based on nationality or country of origin--but rather on the lady's genetic ancestry. In particular how much or little African blood she has.

Because of the large African presence in the DR--this would be the best overall answer--if there is one.


I think African American blood translates to large titties, not pure African gene related as shown in the chart above.

The chart is rubbish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
polvan
Breast Expert


Joined: 18 May 2008
Posts: 423


PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ltdshred wrote:
According to this map, it says that Colombians have bigger tits on average. Am I looking in the wrong places? Haven't seen too many Dominicans with huge tits, only the ass department Very Happy

according to this map, possibly. But what is the veracity of this map? Who made it? Based on which statistics? As far as I know, no country has ever taken a census of women's breast sizes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
antettonio2
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 15 Jan 2007
Posts: 637


PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ltdshred wrote:
According to this map, it says that Colombians have bigger tits on average. Am I looking in the wrong places? Haven't seen too many Dominicans with huge tits, only the ass department Very Happy


This map is bullshit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jakesow
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 10 Oct 2016
Posts: 91


PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume countries where there is a higher population of women of african descent (eg. brazil, colombia, DR, PR, Cuba) would have curvier women in general
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Sponsors




















Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2015 phpBB Group