TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alice 85 JJ, Escort ??
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
antoniorosa
Breast Master


Joined: 14 Apr 2012
Posts: 1747
Location: California

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, very nice!! Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vermeer23
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 17 Dec 2014
Posts: 64


PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screenshot No 3: Alice as a sexy teacher in a little roleplay
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eric69
Breast Master


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 1019


PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking very nice.
_________________
My avatar is just a friend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTB57
Moderator


Joined: 01 Dec 2007
Posts: 3144
Location: Long Island

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUBBED
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Chrsmrgn3
A Cup Lover


Joined: 16 Mar 2017
Posts: 9


PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I love about Alice (aside from the obvious monsters she has blessed the world with) is that she dabbles in the eroticism of her feet/heels. I know this isn't the forum for that, but I like it. The main show is always her breasts, but there is sometimes a glimmer of...I don't know how to say it...like, understanding. It isn't overt, just little hints in the way she positions her feet and almost winks at the camera. For me it's the icing on the cake that puts Alice above and beyond.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
antoniorosa
Breast Master


Joined: 14 Apr 2012
Posts: 1747
Location: California

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vermeer23 wrote:
Here a second screenshot: Alice in purple lingerie
Wowzers. I think I would flip out if I saw those knockers in person! Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Apolloman
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 15 Dec 2013
Posts: 86


PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vermeer23 wrote:
Screenshot No 3: Alice as a sexy teacher in a little roleplay


Theres a circus of colors there in that room. Try not get mix of colors too much in photos cause it doesnt look good. And that is without saying that Alice looks good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vermeer23
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 17 Dec 2014
Posts: 64


PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This photo is a screenshot from a clip with Alice. I don't do any pic sets during our shootings with our models because pics don't sell anymore.
Nevertheless I like the colours in this room and so do our customers, the clip sells very well Smile. But maybe most of them have only eyes for Alice's enormous boobs Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vermeer23
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 17 Dec 2014
Posts: 64


PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here another screenshot with "Teacher Alice"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eric69
Breast Master


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 1019


PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking very sexy.
_________________
My avatar is just a friend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
doosherdo
A Cup Lover


Joined: 16 Jun 2017
Posts: 14


PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Vermerr did you manage to fuck Alice's tits at all during any visit? I got one off her last year and it was the greatest moment of my life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
knockertime
A Cup Lover


Joined: 16 Jun 2017
Posts: 3


PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I visited her last year in Euston, when she opened the door I nearly had a fuckin heart attack...she's short and her tits are to her waist!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
doosherdo
A Cup Lover


Joined: 16 Jun 2017
Posts: 14


PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same thing to me! The only disappointment being I didn't get the chance to upwrap her myself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vermeer23
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 17 Dec 2014
Posts: 64


PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@doosherdo

I'm a photographer and I only make clips with her for my business, I don't visit her for private titfucks Very Happy
Alice doesn't do any escort service anymore since last year she told us.
Alice is very cute and very professional, it's a pleasure for me to work with her. And of course she has one of the biggest boobs I have ever seen Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingsGambitDeclined
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 04 Aug 2013
Posts: 523


PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't think. You KNOW doing escorting is way more money. lol
_________________
"Dude, you know the only reason I'm doing this is for lady pecs."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
doosherdo
A Cup Lover


Joined: 16 Jun 2017
Posts: 14


PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the biggest boobs?! Vermeer, who is bigger and where do I find said goddess?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aadams889
A Cup Lover


Joined: 22 Oct 2016
Posts: 1


PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vermeer, do most of the big boob models like Alice , Pam et al have agents or managers? Or do they handle all of their bookings/photoshoots themselves?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vermeer23
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 17 Dec 2014
Posts: 64


PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of our models we worked with have no manager or agent. Some models work together with her friend or husband like Casey Deluxe for example.
Alice works alone which means, you have to contact her personally to book her for a shooting. But she has not much time for this reason she usually works only for one or two studios per year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boobmarley
Breast Master


Joined: 14 Jun 2010
Posts: 1184


PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

petamark wrote:
Quote:
Age: 29




POST OF THE YEAR Laughing

_________________
MY SITE (Only Huge Tits):
www.macromastia.net

(All broken links from the old "Tetas Enormes Blog" are back again at www.macromastia.net)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
boobfapper
Breast Expert


Joined: 21 Jul 2013
Posts: 317


PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing her tonight! I will give a full report
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayeah
Breast Expert


Joined: 28 Feb 2011
Posts: 185


PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boobfapper wrote:
Seeing her tonight! I will give a full report


Yes please, waiting for it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
myloch
B Cup Lover


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 26


PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She probably killed him with those breasts...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
petamark
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 27 Dec 2015
Posts: 749


PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or she never came... Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
polvan
Breast Expert


Joined: 18 May 2008
Posts: 423


PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is from a Dutch hookers review site.
https://www.hookers.nl/forum/priv%C3%A9ontvangst/duitsland/diverse-steden/38154-duitsland-wisselende-adressen-alice
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vermeer23
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 17 Dec 2014
Posts: 64


PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alice doesn't do any escort service anymore. She told me last spring, that she stopped working in this business end of last year. But I will work with her for a new video shooting in february together with Busty Pam.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marieseldenknows
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 55


PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

polvan wrote:
This is from a Dutch hookers review site.
https://www.hookers.nl/forum/priv%C3%A9ontvangst/duitsland/diverse-steden/38154-duitsland-wisselende-adressen-alice



2012 year?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boobfapper
Breast Expert


Joined: 21 Jul 2013
Posts: 317


PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vermeer23 wrote:
Alice doesn't do any escort service anymore. She told me last spring, that she stopped working in this business end of last year. But I will work with her for a new video shooting in february together with Busty Pam.


I can assure you that she still escorts. I did see her last week so apologies for the delay in reporting back.

Wow, what can I say, she is amazing. I requested that she wear a black bra for me which she did. Her apartment was discreet and cosy which was a plus.

Alice is really short and her boobs looked insane, bulging out of the huge bra she was wearing. The straps were really wide too. I took my jeans off and started playing with them. The moment she first unleashed them out of her bra, I was in heaven.Having seen so many videos and photos of her, I knew they were big and saggy but I was not prepared for the veins, the weight, that incredible sag which was past her belly button I was warned not to grab them too hard or lift them and drop them as she claims that is painful for her. I'm telling you, her tits are fucking heavy!

As I was going to town she said she wanted to see my dick which was throbbing in my boxers at this point. She pulled it out and played with it as I sucked her massive tits. I asked for head to which she told me to lay down on her bed. She put a condom on me and sucked away. Alice gives really good head.

Next was the fucking which wasn't great in terms of the actual sex but watching them tits wobble and fly around as I pounded her was amazing. She only allowed missionary but was able to change things up a bit by putting her legs up by my shoulders etc

I must say that I fucked her quite hard which I was surprised she allowed considering the previous feedback given on meeting her. I was also able to play with her tits at will as long as I wasn't too rough.

I banged her for about 30 mins and then sat and played with her tits for about 15 mins before leaving.

Alice is worth every penny if you love tits. Just seeing them in person was amazing but sucking and playing with them as well as fucking her was crazy. Would recommend if you have the money.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply or private message me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
danielbobby81
Breast Expert


Joined: 04 Jun 2014
Posts: 149
Location: In the land of breasts

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boobfapper wrote:
vermeer23 wrote:
Alice doesn't do any escort service anymore. She told me last spring, that she stopped working in this business end of last year. But I will work with her for a new video shooting in february together with Busty Pam.


I can assure you that she still escorts. I did see her last week so apologies for the delay in reporting back.

Wow, what can I say, she is amazing. I requested that she wear a black bra for me which she did. Her apartment was discreet and cosy which was a plus.

Alice is really short and her boobs looked insane, bulging out of the huge bra she was wearing. The straps were really wide too. I took my jeans off and started playing with them. The moment she first unleashed them out of her bra, I was in heaven.Having seen so many videos and photos of her, I knew they were big and saggy but I was not prepared for the veins, the weight, that incredible sag which was past her belly button I was warned not to grab them too hard or lift them and drop them as she claims that is painful for her. I'm telling you, her tits are fucking heavy!

As I was going to town she said she wanted to see my dick which was throbbing in my boxers at this point. She pulled it out and played with it as I sucked her massive tits. I asked for head to which she told me to lay down on her bed. She put a condom on me and sucked away. Alice gives really good head.

Next was the fucking which wasn't great in terms of the actual sex but watching them tits wobble and fly around as I pounded her was amazing. She only allowed missionary but was able to change things up a bit by putting her legs up by my shoulders etc

I must say that I fucked her quite hard which I was surprised she allowed considering the previous feedback given on meeting her. I was also able to play with her tits at will as long as I wasn't too rough.

I banged her for about 30 mins and then sat and played with her tits for about 15 mins before leaving.

Alice is worth every penny if you love tits. Just seeing them in person was amazing but sucking and playing with them as well as fucking her was crazy. Would recommend if you have the money.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply or private message me



Amazing! I'm happy to hear that she still does escort...

How much does she charge for something like that?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boobfapper
Breast Expert


Joined: 21 Jul 2013
Posts: 317


PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I paid £150 for the hour
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
morningb3nder
Breast Expert


Joined: 03 Jul 2014
Posts: 272


PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worth it! Booking soon Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Sponsors




















Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2015 phpBB Group