TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Biggest ever seen
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grasbo
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many years ago I had a sighting of a granny with tits to her knees.A frail woman slightly bent over with long dangling pendulums swaying as she walked.She was hanging on to a woman in her forties otherwise she would have fallen over.Recently a friend of mines neighbour said her aunty used to throw her tits over her shoulder as a party trick.She showed me a photo and it was the same woman.She has since passed on. Now if I can only figure out a way to borrow that photo and scan it.Keep searching Venture you will find her.
ouchboobs
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grasbo wrote:
Many years ago I had a sighting of a granny with tits to her knees.A frail woman slightly bent over with long dangling pendulums swaying as she walked.She was hanging on to a woman in her forties otherwise she would have fallen over.Recently a friend of mines neighbour said her aunty used to throw her tits over her shoulder as a party trick.She showed me a photo and it was the same woman.She has since passed on. Now if I can only figure out a way to borrow that photo and scan it.Keep searching Venture you will find her.

Please do provide us that photo. We would greatly appreciate it. Something like that is hard to believe until seen. Thanks!
grasbo
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouchboobs wrote:
grasbo wrote:

Please do provide us that photo. We would greatly appreciate it. Something like that is hard to believe until seen. Thanks!
It's not a great photo from memory,just her sitting in a patterned dress but you can just make out what's going on. It was in a photo album of which she had dozens piled on the bookcase.It will have to be 'Sue, let's have a look at some of your family photos'.
There is one older lady that I have been trying to get a photo of for ages,but she is as elusive as a unicorn.Her family has a farm that has a Facebook page but no pictures of her.The last time I saw her was nearly a year ago at a funeral.She is HUGE.If I get lucky I will post in the granny thread.
ouchboobs
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grasbo wrote:
ouchboobs wrote:
grasbo wrote:

It's not a great photo from memory,just her sitting in a patterned dress but you can just make out what's going on. It was in a photo album of which she had dozens piled on the bookcase.It will have to be 'Sue, let's have a look at some of your family photos'.
There is one older lady that I have been trying to get a photo of for ages,but she is as elusive as a unicorn.Her family has a farm that has a Facebook page but no pictures of her.The last time I saw her was nearly a year ago at a funeral.She is HUGE.If I get lucky I will post in the granny thread.

Thank you. You got a lot of tit hounds counting on you.Don't let us down. Very Happy
thundex
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grasbo wrote:

Breasts over schoulders lying on the back is not a myth.
One summer in Croatia on teh beach we saw a girl about 20 y.o or so with a boyfriend. She was slim oк skinny little, standing, and her breasts were risen up to her shoulders, bent over them and hanging down behind her back down to her buttocks.
My wife said that it is really hot under such big breasts on the beach and one usually rise the breasts up to let some air under it, so she understood that girl completely. But alyway we were a littlу shocked.
Unfortunatelly when we were going back along the beach we saw that girls still with her breasts on her back, so we did not realize how low they should be in front of her body.
mastercoin
D Cup Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thundex wrote:
grasbo wrote:

Breasts over schoulders lying on the back is not a myth.
One summer in Croatia on teh beach we saw a girl about 20 y.o or so with a boyfriend. She was slim oк skinny little, standing, and her breasts were risen up to her shoulders, bent over them and hanging down behind her back down to her buttocks.
My wife said that it is really hot under such big breasts on the beach and one usually rise the breasts up to let some air under it, so she understood that girl completely. But alyway we were a littlу shocked.
Unfortunatelly when we were going back along the beach we saw that girls still with her breasts on her back, so we did not realize how low they should be in front of her body.

Any pictures??? 😎👍

WatermeloncholyHunter
Breast Master

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
eric69
Breast Master

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen a pic from around the early 2000s of a woman stood with her back to the camera and lifting her tits up level with her shoulders, but I've not seen it for years.
Boobn8tor
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eric69 wrote:
I've seen a pic from around the early 2000s of a woman stood with her back to the camera and lifting her tits up level with her shoulders, but I've not seen it for years.

Hey....do you mean something like this?? Yeah that is an older photo and even has that grainy look of a regular developed film camera from back in the day. But 'She was slim oк skinny little, standing, and her breasts were risen up to her shoulders, bent over them and hanging down behind her back down to her buttocks.' sounds kind of crazy if you ask me. Surprised
grasbo
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I mentioned the huge farm granny makes very rare appearances and the last time I saw was at a funeral about a year ago. My friends neighbour hasn't been well so no go there ,and then I got to figure out a way to get her photo albums out and borrow the photo.I will get there one day.
eric69
Breast Master

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boobn8tor wrote:
eric69 wrote:

Hey....do you mean something like this?? Yeah that is an older photo and even has that grainy look of a regular developed film camera from back in the day. But 'She was slim oк skinny little, standing, and her breasts were risen up to her shoulders, bent over them and hanging down behind her back down to her buttocks.' sounds kind of crazy if you ask me. Surprised

That's the one!

Boobn8tor
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eric69 wrote:
Boobn8tor wrote:
eric69 wrote:

That's the one!

Cool! I thought it might be a long shot but actually nailed one for once. lol
grasbo
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lost a load or two years ago to Susie Sparks throwing them over
antoniorosa
Breast Master

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can be done as long as a woman's breasts are long enough. When Roberta Smallwood did that kind of pose for GENT, their photographer said "I've waited nearly 20 years for a model to do that shot".
rentaherobea
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say Kristina Milan could recreate that type of shot rather easily, especially now that her breasts are even more pendulous than they were when she did it in this video.
IL2112
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had the privilege, and pleasure, of enjoying time with Chelsea Charms several times for private dance sessions. Her massive tits are very soft and very heavy Very Happy
sbstevenson13
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IL2112 wrote:
I have had the privilege, and pleasure, of enjoying time with Chelsea Charms several times for private dance sessions. Her massive tits are very soft and very heavy Very Happy

Really? Soft? Man, I always thought her tits would be hard and stiff, like most implants
IL2112
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of fluid fills-up around her "silly string" implants. The last time I met-up with her was 2 months ago and her boobs were the biggest I had ever seen....and I have been up and close and personal with her several times since 2001 Very Happy

15 minutes of our recent 30 minute session involved a lot of domination. She pinned me down while beating and smothering me with her ginormous tits. There was a softer, "squishier" feel to Itsy and Bitsy, due to the extra thousands of cc's of fluid.

I am already dreaming about the next time I get to see her again Smile
drlynch
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A year ago, in the supermarket where I bought, a girl started working as cashier. Her tits were huge, and in fact the uniform (the jersey) is small for the size of her tits.

But, now comes the really incredible. Just two months ago, in this same supermarket is working a woman as cashier (older than the previous girl), who has monstrous tits. It really is something admirable to see, and it is impossible to look elsewhere.
She must wear a kind of special bra to hold her monstrous tits. If she were not for that bra, I'm pretty sure her tits could break the jersey of the pressure.
I was looking for some days ago that was comparable to this case, and without a doubt, this is the most similar images to the attempt to hold her tits.

Honestly, i'm sure the biggest tits I've seen in my life. I think her tits are bigger than Nadine Jansen's tits.

I'd love to fuck her, although I think she should be 10 or 15 years older than me.[/img]
danielbobby81
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drlynch wrote:
A year ago, in the supermarket where I bought, a girl started working as cashier. Her tits were huge, and in fact the uniform (the jersey) is small for the size of her tits.

But, now comes the really incredible. Just two months ago, in this same supermarket is working a woman as cashier (older than the previous girl), who has monstrous tits. It really is something admirable to see, and it is impossible to look elsewhere.
She must wear a kind of special bra to hold her monstrous tits. If she were not for that bra, I'm pretty sure her tits could break the jersey of the pressure.
I was looking for some days ago that was comparable to this case, and without a doubt, this is the most similar images to the attempt to hold her tits.

Honestly, i'm sure the biggest tits I've seen in my life. I think her tits are bigger than Nadine Jansen's tits.

I'd love to fuck her, although I think she should be 10 or 15 years older than me.[/img]

I don't see the issue, my man! Age is just a number, especially when it comes to boobs this huge! Very Happy
sbstevenson13
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IL2112 wrote:
A lot of fluid fills-up around her "silly string" implants. The last time I met-up with her was 2 months ago and her boobs were the biggest I had ever seen....and I have been up and close and personal with her several times since 2001 Very Happy

15 minutes of our recent 30 minute session involved a lot of domination. She pinned me down while beating and smothering me with her ginormous tits. There was a softer, "squishier" feel to Itsy and Bitsy, due to the extra thousands of cc's of fluid.

Oh nice. Is she actually still growing? I thought her growth had stabilized a few years ago..
dbmneto
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:00 am    Post subject: wow Reply with quote

they are impressive!!!!!!!!
mastercoin
D Cup Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject: Monster sightings Reply with quote

@drlynch

Would love to see some pics, if possible

Laughing Laughing Laughing

IL2112
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Massive!!
joneblaze2098
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A former co worker i tried to date but she pretty much wanted to be alone but was very sweet to me
She was definitely a G cup
Ex wife was an F cup she had a breast reduction which was terrible.
I have dated women with anywhere between DD to G cup breasts
ucla77
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IL2112 wrote:
Massive!!

Fake.
Fitzy69
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:43 pm    Post subject: Nice pic Reply with quote

Another from the back
IL2112
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ucla77 wrote:
IL2112 wrote:
Massive!!

Fake.

Your point?!?!??
marcusdahling
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IL2112 wrote:

Yep, it's incredible. Your hands sink into 'em like memory foam. She dropped them on my face once and I practically inhaled them. Had to tap out.
marcusdahling
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a substitute teacher who eventually joined the staff known in high school for 3 things, that gap toothed smile, that lazy eye and two of the biggest titties ever to grace a custom bra. She was fond of sweaters, all of which stretched tightly across her J,K range mounds. We were pretty blatant in our adoration too, no other instructor got unscheduled office visits much less 4-5 students at a time crowding around gawking at her. Then there were the hugs. Wish I had a pic in a nicer top, this was a clown-like red button up jersey with white polkadots she wore alot. gotta check later yearbooks.
Sponsors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: