TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How much would YOU pay?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

how much?
less than 100 euros/dollars
10%
 10%  [ 9 ]
100 to 500 euros/dollars
27%
 27%  [ 23 ]
500 to 1000 euros/dollars
19%
 19%  [ 16 ]
1000 to 1500 euros/dollars
7%
 7%  [ 6 ]
1500 to 2000 euros/dollars
35%
 35%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 84

Author Message
sbstevenson13
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 09 Oct 2015
Posts: 509


PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: How much would YOU pay? Reply with quote

If you could pick a model/adult actress/bikini or erotic model or a celebrity, from Miosotis to Rachel Raxx, from Ewa Sonnet to Dolly Parton, from Himiwako to Kash Santiago to Christina Hendricks

And you could have one hour with them, how much would you pay for:

-one hour of titplay with your favorite?

-one hour of full on sex with your favorite?

IT CAN BE ANYONE YOU WANT, Explain away
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swilley06
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 10 Nov 2007
Posts: 782


PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:58 am    Post subject: Re: How much would YOU pay? Reply with quote

sbstevenson13 wrote:
If you could pick a model/adult actress/bikini or erotic model or a celebrity, from Miosotis to Rachel Raxx, from Ewa Sonnet to Dolly Parton, from Himiwako to Kash Santiago to Christina Hendricks

And you could have one hour with them, how much would you pay for:

-one hour of titplay with your favorite?

-one hour of full on sex with your favorite?

IT CAN BE ANYONE YOU WANT, Explain away


I had to do the conversion from euros to US dollars, but at the amounts you listed 2000 euros ($2355 in USD) would really be a bargain for full on sex with someone in the Milena Velba, Miosotis, Nadine Jansen level of star. I do realize the $2355 isn't a drop in the bucket for most people (including myself) but the experience could be well worth it.

The biggest reason I'd pay highest amount is really the sheer size those type of ladies are packing. You just don't find that level of boobage easily. For example, as stunning as she is, I wouldn't pay as much for Christina Hendricks as I would for Milena or Miosotis. Christina is big but the other two are off the charts.

_________________
https://twitter.com/IDTheseBoobs
https://www.reddit.com/r/biggerbras/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
palmettafella
Breast Expert


Joined: 10 Aug 2015
Posts: 384


PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't give Jenny Hill $10,000 fast enough to have full-on sex with her. And even at that number, it's still a bargain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Photograf
Breast Expert


Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 263


PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-one hour of titplay with your favorite? - himiwako 1000 euro
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sbstevenson13
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 09 Oct 2015
Posts: 509


PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For full on sex with someone like Himiwako or Abbi Secraa I'd pay 2000 euros definitely.

More than that is financial suicide I think. Its only one time, one hour.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pervy_Crow
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 02 Oct 2017
Posts: 56


PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of money. If I could I give them enough money so they would never need to work again. So they could pass on their "Boob Genes" to their daughters. Either by me or another, even more, worthy man. Propagating Large, natural breasts is paramount!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BreastQuest
Moderator


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 6326
Location: Phoenix, AZ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending how far she'd go, would definitely depend on how much I'd be willing to pay. An hour of tit play, and nothing else, I'd go $500.00 US. But, depending on who she is, including a few Social Media gals here, I'd fork over $5,000.00 US for an hour of fun in bed.

Whether I'd regret it afterwards, or not, is another story. Laughing

_________________
Forum Moderator

My Quest for the best Breasts continues; Now if only I could get my hands on 'em
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbstevenson13
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 09 Oct 2015
Posts: 509


PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreastQuest wrote:
Depending how far she'd go, would definitely depend on how much I'd be willing to pay. An hour of tit play, and nothing else, I'd go $500.00 US. But, depending on who she is, including a few Social Media gals here, I'd fork over $5,000.00 US for an hour of fun in bed.

Whether I'd regret it afterwards, or not, is another story. Laughing

Could you name names with regards to the 5 k figure?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
digitalbeachbum
Breast Expert


Joined: 09 Jun 2012
Posts: 215


PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't pay any thing for any woman, no matter who she is, as I've learned there are far too many women out there with amazing bodies who are willing to have sex just to have sex and will do any thing to please their partner (even if it is a one nighter). No need to pay when it is free.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aactionman
BANNED


Joined: 22 Nov 2006
Posts: 748


PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

digitalbeachbum wrote:
I wouldn't pay any thing for any woman, no matter who she is, as I've learned there are far too many women out there with amazing bodies who are willing to have sex just to have sex and will do any thing to please their partner (even if it is a one nighter). No need to pay when it is free.
LOL..... every guy has a ceiling his sexual market value, availability, and pure chance will hold him back from. In many cases it's easier to earn the money than it is to try to make the universe bend and shine "luck" down on you.
_________________
http://aaactionman.tumblr.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
polvan
Breast Expert


Joined: 18 May 2008
Posts: 423


PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aactionman wrote:
digitalbeachbum wrote:
I wouldn't pay any thing for any woman, no matter who she is, as I've learned there are far too many women out there with amazing bodies who are willing to have sex just to have sex and will do any thing to please their partner (even if it is a one nighter). No need to pay when it is free.
LOL..... every guy has a ceiling his sexual market value, availability, and pure chance will hold him back from. In many cases it's easier to earn the money than it is to try to make the universe bend and shine "luck" down on you.

The chances of getting a date with Lexxxi Luxe, Maserati or Amy Anderssen and being chosen amongst thousands of other guys are rather small. Working for the money and paying for it is much more realistic.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dave2
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 03 Feb 2015
Posts: 554


PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few of these girls like Ranchel Raxxx you can see for $900 and Lexi Luxe for $600

Are you paying for the name of paying for the body?

Ranchel Raxx’s Twitter attitude plain sucks and I don’t care how big her tits are I would never pay her $900.

I have paid Lexi $600, but I have been with plenty of other women at $200/$300 that are a far better value.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbstevenson13
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 09 Oct 2015
Posts: 509


PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave2 wrote:
A few of these girls like Ranchel Raxxx you can see for $900 and Lexi Luxe for $600

Are you paying for the name of paying for the body?

Ranchel Raxx’s Twitter attitude plain sucks and I don’t care how big her tits are I would never pay her $900.

I have paid Lexi $600, but I have been with plenty of other women at $200/$300 that are a far better value.


Yeah, but tits like Rachels are SUPER rare on such a slim frame.

I mean, how many prostitutes have a body like that? Practically none.

How many prostitutes have a body like Himiwako. None at all in the entire world.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BreastQuest
Moderator


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 6326
Location: Phoenix, AZ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbstevenson13 wrote:
BreastQuest wrote:
Depending how far she'd go, would definitely depend on how much I'd be willing to pay. An hour of tit play, and nothing else, I'd go $500.00 US. But, depending on who she is, including a few Social Media gals here, I'd fork over $5,000.00 US for an hour of fun in bed.

Whether I'd regret it afterwards, or not, is another story. Laughing

Could you name names with regards to the 5 k figure?

Sorry for the delayed response. Between my mod and member activities here, overseeing a major remodeling job at home, a serious medical issue with my mother and taking care of the everyday things, there's just not enough time in the day to get it all done.

Tbh, the little head was doing the thinking when I wrote that. But, when the big head took over, I decided that I don't think any gal would be worth $5K for one hour. However, I do believe that there would be several gals worthy of $2,000.00 / hour. And, that inspired me to write a Fantasy story in my Big Breast Experiences thread here, http://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=96159&start=63 (if you don't want to read the whole story, jump to the bottom to see a list of the gals).

_________________
Forum Moderator

My Quest for the best Breasts continues; Now if only I could get my hands on 'em
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Itachi
Breast Expert


Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 171


PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave2 wrote:
A few of these girls like Ranchel Raxxx you can see for $900 and Lexi Luxe for $600

Are you paying for the name of paying for the body?

Ranchel Raxx’s Twitter attitude plain sucks and I don’t care how big her tits are I would never pay her $900.

I have paid Lexi $600, but I have been with plenty of other women at $200/$300 that are a far better value.

What do you get for $600/hour with Lexxxi? Is sex included?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dave2
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 03 Feb 2015
Posts: 554


PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itachi wrote:
dave2 wrote:
A few of these girls like Ranchel Raxxx you can see for $900 and Lexi Luxe for $600

Are you paying for the name of paying for the body?

Ranchel Raxx’s Twitter attitude plain sucks and I don’t care how big her tits are I would never pay her $900.

I have paid Lexi $600, but I have been with plenty of other women at $200/$300 that are a far better value.

What do you get for $600/hour with Lexxxi? Is sex included?


I believe so. However I did just boob play.

I have seen several of the ladies mentioned in this thread. None of them are worth it for that type of money.

Sure if you had money like Donald Trump go and blow $5,000.

Here is the thing, I don’t want to see these girls once, I want to see them every week, every few days. I can’t go blowing my entire budget on 1 girl.

Besides, you pay a girl $5000 for an hour of boob play they get lazy and don’t want to work, or even see you again on short notice because they are too busy spending it.

There are plenty of ladies I see with incredible tits for $150-$300 and are greatfull I decided to see them because they need the money. I even get my regular girls I’ll see call me and ask if I want to see them for $100 because all I’m doing is fondeling their tits for the hour.

It doesn’t have to be expensive to have a good time with a busty girl.

Don’t let Raxx and others fool you that they are worth it. Because I’ll tell ya what, as soon as you cum or Your hour with them are over, they are gone!

The other girls who are more greatfull will go over the hour, let you cum multiple times and let you take them you dinner after.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
antoniorosa
Breast Master


Joined: 14 Apr 2012
Posts: 1748
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think for most any sexual encounter I would only pay a max of $500.

However, if you could line up my perfect scenario I would go $5000.
Perfect would include my favorite model from that decade.
If you built me a time machine and I could have sex with Virginia Bell in the 60s then I would pay $5000 for that experience.

If you built me a time machine and I could have sex with Jenine Swenson in the 70s then I would pay $5000 for that experience.

If you built me a time machine and I could have sex with Devon Daniels in the 80s then I would pay $5000 for that experience.

If you built me a time machine and I could have sex with Chloe Vevrier in the 90s then I would pay $5000 for that experience.

If you built me a time machine and I could have sex with Milena Velba in the 2000s then I would pay $5000 for that experience.

If you built me a time machine and I could have sex with Abbi Secraa in the 2010s then I would pay $5000 for that experience.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PrinceDevitt
C Cup Lover


Joined: 24 Mar 2017
Posts: 30


PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kill me but i´m broke so i can´t pay anything. And if i had, it wouldn´t be more than 1000 dollars. It´s a lifetime experience, but that´s all that worth.

The girl i would chose...

Lovely Lilith Maserati or peak Scarlett Johanson.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
petamark
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 27 Dec 2015
Posts: 752


PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

never understood people who pay for that. there are so many women with huge tits in the world to seduce and sometimes, it's so easy. I never paid and I won't. I guess it's easier to pay but I can't make love like that. I want my girl has pleasure with me, not she thinks to money. Some guys will say: "They have pleasure with me!" but I don't believe that, they're just good actress and they want to believe they gave pleasure but it's wrong. And when I read experiences with these "escorts", I really feel pain for people who pay. One ask for more money, another wasn't dressed as the guy wished, another one wasn't not kind... anyway, people do what they want of their money.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbstevenson13
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 09 Oct 2015
Posts: 509


PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

petamark wrote:
never understood people who pay for that. there are so many women with huge tits in the world to seduce and sometimes, it's so easy. I never paid and I won't. I guess it's easier to pay but I can't make love like that. I want my girl has pleasure with me, not she thinks to money. Some guys will say: "They have pleasure with me!" but I don't believe that, they're just good actress and they want to believe they gave pleasure but it's wrong. And when I read experiences with these "escorts", I really feel pain for people who pay. One ask for more money, another wasn't dressed as the guy wished, another one wasn't not kind... anyway, people do what they want of their money.


You ever seen a girl like Himiwako for instance?

You wouldnt pay for that?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
petamark
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 27 Dec 2015
Posts: 752


PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbstevenson13 wrote:

You ever seen a girl like Himiwako for instance?

You wouldnt pay for that?

I'll never pay for that and I won't, I told you. And women with tits like Miwako, I got a lot. Get outside your room, the world is full of girls!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbstevenson13
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 09 Oct 2015
Posts: 509


PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

petamark wrote:
sbstevenson13 wrote:

You ever seen a girl like Himiwako for instance?

You wouldnt pay for that?

I'll never pay for that and I won't, I told you. And women with tits like Miwako, I got a lot. Get outside your room, the world is full of girls!


What? Himiwako is the only woman in the world with tits like that!

She is one of the biggest gigantomastia cases ever recorded...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dave2
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 03 Feb 2015
Posts: 554


PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

petamark wrote:
never understood people who pay for that. there are so many women with huge tits in the world to seduce and sometimes, it's so easy. I never paid and I won't. I guess it's easier to pay but I can't make love like that. I want my girl has pleasure with me, not she thinks to money. Some guys will say: "They have pleasure with me!" but I don't believe that, they're just good actress and they want to believe they gave pleasure but it's wrong. And when I read experiences with these "escorts", I really feel pain for people who pay. One ask for more money, another wasn't dressed as the guy wished, another one wasn't not kind... anyway, people do what they want of their money.


Yea I admit I see escorts, but not necessarily for sex.

If I want sex, I have sex with my girlfriend. There are 3 reasons why I see an escort.

#1 I can see a girl when I want to see her. I don’t have to wine and dine her, or plan out an evening. I don’t have to spend hours exchanging messages.

#2 Most of the time when I choose to see a porn star for example, it’s because I want to be able to say I saw Lexi Luxe, Samantha 38G or whatever big tit model out there. I like to watch their videos and say “yea I played with her tits”

#3 Finally I get to make the rules. I mostly like playing with breasts, and there is a certain way I like doing it. Most of the time I’ll have the girl sit on the bed while I slowly remove her bra and feel up her tits. You can’t exactly go meet a girl on plenty of fish and tell her you want to fondel her boobs for an hour. She will be freaked out, and not understand the whole breast fetish thing. An escort doesn’t care as long as you pay them.

#4 I get to choose who I see, not whoever I randomly run into in public or on the dating sites.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Sponsors




















Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2015 phpBB Group