TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's the largest boobs you've ever had or played with?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is the largest sized boobs you've ever had or played with? I will let this poll run indefinitely.
A-B cup
2%
 2%  [ 39 ]
C-D cup
15%
 15%  [ 259 ]
E-F cup
27%
 27%  [ 448 ]
G cup
16%
 16%  [ 267 ]
H cup
12%
 12%  [ 210 ]
I cup
3%
 3%  [ 51 ]
J cup
7%
 7%  [ 129 ]
K cup
5%
 5%  [ 95 ]
L cup
2%
 2%  [ 41 ]
M cup or larger (kindly specify please)
6%
 6%  [ 103 ]
Total Votes : 1642

edtar
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Test2180: Thank God Miss Tiea had a considerate prince like you to unselfishly provide her comfort before she died.
sbstevenson13
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, my answer on this topic is: none.

I am suprised though that quite a lot of people have played with M cups or larger. Those are really rare, even on very chubby women.
test2180
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edtar wrote:
Test2180: Thank God Miss Tiea had a considerate prince like you to unselfishly provide her comfort before she died.

I'm not sure if you're being facetious or not, but like I said in my story, I wasn't in contact with her just before she died. The last time I saw her was in a small office she rented for her Ms. Tiea dot com web site. She asked me to stop by, as she was interviewing girls for a bbw fashion show, web site, or something that she was doing.

She seemed to settle in on trying to be some sort of big girl's pimp, recruiting overweight models and such. She herself had gained a lot of weight, much of which, of course, went into her absurd titties. At this point, she was too fat and Jabba-The-Hutt-esque for my tastes, but I was open to hanging around the office to see if anything else came in that was interesting to my penis.

To my utter (lol..."utter") disappointment, not much of anyone showed up and I decided that it wasn't worth my time to hang around. I also remember that Tiea had the smell of bacterial infection (don't ask, my nose is very sensitive) and the whole room reeked of sickness.

My parting words to her: "I think that you should go see a doctor". Of course her reply was nasty.

I remember that she called me one time after I last saw her, but it was a brief conversation. I could tell that she wanted to tell me something, but she never got around to it.

Here is one last picture of her taken at some sort of party. You can see the weight gain and that she doesn't look too good. I was not at this party, I think she sent me the picture.
bc91169
B Cup Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

36jjordan wrote:
Do you have any photos you would like to share sir?
Plus, is there a lot of women in Atlanta, GA that has big breast? If so, Wow that's amazing.

This is all I have (I quietly snapped two pictures one night we were together). I'm trying to hook up with her again. She keeps saying maybe, haha! I think of those massive tits all the time. 52N bra. However, they're bigger than that. 52N is the biggest bra she can afford without moving up to the $$$ custom made ones. I asked her if she ever shopped at Intimacy, a bra store in Atlanta (Phipps Plaza) that specializes in big sizes. She told me she did and she's too huge for anything they carry in their store! I've lived here 10 years. Definitely thinking Atlanta is the capitol city of gigantic black juggs.
jasonj41
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once had a GF with a nice pair of 44DD's, when I first went to her house she kept them covered up with a t shirt and thick pullover, the second time I went there she had a just a vest on, and when we sat down together on her sofa, she got real close and pulled her vest forward so I could see down it, she had nothing on underneath, they were awesome
WatermeloncholyHunter
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbstevenson13 wrote:
Anyway, my answer on this topic is: none.

I am suprised though that quite a lot of people have played with M cups or larger. Those are really rare, even on very chubby women.

I'm not sure if you are being provocative but this has got me scratching my chin, almost in disbelief. At minimum, has a female friend never jokingly motorboated you or wrestled with you? If it's premeditated or deliberate, that counts. F*ck it, a ski mask and an alleyway mammogram counts too (just kidding white knights and virtue signalling "male" feminists).

I agree that 100% bona fide M+ cups are rare, regardless what body type the woman is.

themata
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJ along with the best tit wank I've ever had... Maybe again one day.
Gamaru
C Cup Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K- Cup

From my wiefe she is a awsome and wonderful person. ^^

On German: Je größer die Titten um so besser das Ficken.
Willow358
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife probably, she's a 36H UK size.

I DO NOT POST GIRLS DETAILS, FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR IT!!

SORRY IF THERE IS ANY REPOSTS, I DO CHECK ON THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

ENJOY 😎

Last edited by Willow358 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
NandoBBLover
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something between H and J, I don't know at all, in my country the measure system is not the same, and actually i've never asked the three busty girls i had an affair.
TITSINTOPS35
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was a 44 M Huuuuge
great tits to play with

I ll never forget those big black tits of her
yum
doosherdo
C Cup Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently K, but I have a friend who is an N who I'm trying to get a go on.
crossxca
B Cup Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently spent an hour with a woman who claimed to be a 36h and they were huge and heavy. Nice nips too. Great tit fuck and she was on the voluptuous side. However, the best I've ever been with was a 34ddd blonde with a slim body. 34-26-34 measurements. Outstanding tit fuck and great attitude! Going to see her again!!
The Antiplant
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked K but really have no idea...they were just HUGE. I played with her about a dozen times over a four year period. A nice person and company. Although we haven't seen each other for about 6 years, we text every so often. She's about 1.5 hours away. If she gained any more weight, they're probably even bigger than this.

Any guesses to size?
justanotherguy
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No idea but I do know they're bigger then L
Masterstealth
B Cup Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Antiplant wrote:
I picked K but really have no idea...they were just HUGE. I played with her about a dozen times over a four year period. A nice person and company. Although we haven't seen each other for about 6 years, we text every so often. She's about 1.5 hours away. If she gained any more weight, they're probably even bigger than this.

Any guesses to size?

You shitting me? Those are worth the 1.5 hour journey!
MyBFFJill
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: The Big Breast Hunter - Ms. Tiea Reply with quote

test2180 wrote:
Like every other time that I had this woman alone, she would seemingly allow everything, EXCEPT for you to take her top off. Clearly, she had a complex about people seeing her fully naked breasts.

Our jacuzzi adventure continued with very little input from Ms. Tiea, as she was only concerned with keeping her mammoth breasts concealed. I remembered being so turned on by her massive boobs that I finally settled on fucking her while fondling her tits through her top. It was really bad sex.

We went on to be together a couple more times, but I never managed to get her breasts completely uncovered for more than a few seconds at a time. She might have allowed it with the lights off, but of course, I wanted to see! I fantasized about her standing in front of me while I sat on the bed. I would then pull off her top and struggle to free those gigantic melons from her bra and have them directly in my face, but alas, it never happened.

I actually dated a woman who had a similar complex, except with her ass.

Very attractive black girl, somewhat "ghetto" but I think that's plays into the story. Nice big tits (36E's) on a slim frame, definitely a girl you'd stop and stare at when she decided to wear only a sports bra and yoga pants and go jogging. We met via tinder and hit it off immediately and after a few drinks went back to her place for dessert. However right before we disrobe in her bedroom to get down to business she tells me she prefers to have sex with the lights out. Disappointed a bit, I agree but she makes up for it with an amazing sex session and plenty of boob play. At one point I tried to grab her ass but see quickly grabbed my hand and placed it on her boob and I was more than happy to oblige.

So we continue seeing each other and at both our houses it was the same deal, sex was always lights out and we undressed in the dark and eventually it caused me to think she might have some scars on her body she was ashamed of but we continued having great sex so I didn't really care that much. Then one day right before we get down to business she surprises me by not turning off the lights and stripping in front of me and I finally got to see her amazing body, absolutely nothing was wrong with it at all and we had even more amazing sex that night because I got so turned on by finally see her nude. This continues and I finally think things are "normal" until I realize she only has sex in two positions, cowgirl and missionary, plus immediately after sex she always got dressed right after. I would playfully suggest doggy-style or at least reverse cowgirl but she always shot these down immediately, still the great sex continued.

Then one day at my house we both got super drunk watching some movies and she somehow dropped all inhibitions and when we went to have sex I asked if I could enter from behind she agreed. So she gets on the bed and arches her back-up for doggy-style and I see it. She had absolutely no ass. Like, her legs met her back and that was it. It wasn't like she was abnormal or anything and from afar you couldn't really tell the difference, just that she was basically what every black stand-up in the 90's was talking about when they talked about white girl butt. I found this pretty funny but she still had great tits so we proceeded to have great sex.

So the next morning while she sobers up in my bed we're both naked having a pleasant discussion and I jokingly bring it up, "You were so drunk last night you finally let me see back there!" Immediately her mood changed and she got incredibly angry in way I've never seen before (we had been together for 3-4 months so I thought it had been a pretty stable relationship) and she starts yelling at me for a bunch of unrelated reasons, claiming she felt extremely unsatisfied with the relationship. I calmed her down but the relationship definitely soured, sex from then on went back to lights off and I saw her for two more months before I broke up with her to pursue bustier fields since it was clear I had crossed a line with her that she didn't want to forgive.

After we broke up I wound up dating a former friend of hers a year later and she told me second-hand that she absolutely hated her ass and her friends would constantly make fun of her for it. Because of this she played up her tits like crazy to compensate and never wore thongs, preferring more concealing panties obviously. She wanted to get butt-implants so badly but didn't have the money to cover it. Honestly, if she had told me this I would have pitched in half to help her out, the sex was that great. Alas, wound up finding much bigger breasts afterwards with none of the hang-ups so I it wasn't a big deal in my book.
MyBFFJill
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for me, largest I've had long term is my current (38HH's) and she's basically my soul-mate thank god. First chance I get I'm marrying her to secure her for the afterlife since I'm not hanging out in heaven with some B cups.

Biggest ever felt? 40K cups, met her on tinder. Great woman but suffered from a big case of the "I have big breasts you must obey!" syndrome. Six dates and only let me briefly feel her up on the last one, she liked being taken out to dinner and a movie and drinking with me at my home but didn't like to do anything else. Then she called me at 1am in the morning asking for me to pick her up from a friends house who lived an hour and a half away because one of her sketchy friends was inside trying to steal things. Asked her if she wanted to come back to my house to spend the rest of the night afterwards and she adamantly refused so I hung up on her and she never talked to me again.
bc91169
B Cup Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jackpot. Last Friday I again met up with my 52N cup hookup. It's been almost a year since I saw her. This time she let me take a few photos! Even joking with me about how I'd want to share knowing how huge they are. So yeah, I thought I'd share, right here. You all know why.

@Havoc2100, what is it about Atlanta and massive black breasts??? Last month I saw Mz. Diva at sushi restaurant in East Atlanta.

A real reason to love this place.

Last edited by bc91169 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
polvan
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bc91169 wrote:
Jackpot. Last Friday I again met up with my 52N cup hookup. It's been almost a year since I saw her. This time she let me take a few photos! Even joking with me about how I'd want to share knowing how huge they are. So yeah, I thought I'd share, right here. You all know why.

@Havoc2100, what is it about Atlanta and massive black breasts??? Last month I saw Mz. Diva at sushi restaurant in East Atlanta.

She looks like Norma Stitz
bc91169
B Cup Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She looks like Norma Stitz[/quote]

Yeah, a little bit.

She told me she's met Norma before. Both are from Atlanta, the big black titty capitol of America!
zomogustar
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bc91169 wrote:

I know exactly who your ms 52n is I would recognize those tits anywhere won't name names for her sake

huambrillo
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggest for me was 38RRs, then 38 NNs and 40 KKs
eric69
Breast Master

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zomogustar wrote:
bc91169 wrote:

I know exactly who your ms 52n is I would recognize those tits anywhere won't name names for her sake

Yet another busty woman on here that you know?

zomogustar
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eric69 wrote:
zomogustar wrote:
bc91169 wrote:

Why yes Eric it is alas it is I actually get my rocks off on your doubt

eric69
Breast Master

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zomogustar wrote:
eric69 wrote:
zomogustar wrote:
bc91169 wrote:

Why yes Eric it is alas it is I actually get my rocks off on your doubt

Then you must do that a lot, because every one else thinks you are full of shit, too.

doeymake30
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still l waiting on Zom to share Maggily pics been I doubt any exist
saitamapunch
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 42M hooker's were my largest
GreekMan X2
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely my ex-girlfriend...

not sure about the size (but you can guess if you want), but they were huge!!!
prueba
B Cup Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:21 pm    Post subject: m cup Reply with quote

m cup Very Happy
Sponsors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: