TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Attachment Limits for PM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BreastQuest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:41 pm    Post subject: Attachment Limits for PM Reply with quote

Over the past couple of months, I've received a few PMs about members having problems with the PM Attachment tool here when they want to send attachments to another member.

Unlike those attachments used in the threads (10 pix max, 3 MB limit; Sorry, but I am not sure if that's per pic, or total), the attachments used for PM are severely restricted.

So, I had a cyber-bud here send me a attachment to see. A 40.03 KB file took up 16% of my "Attachbox". Using this data, that comes out to less than 250 KB before the Attachbox is full. Shocked

Be sure to keep it short and sweet. Smile And, delete the post ASA you have viewed / downloaded the attachment(s).

So, I recommend to do one of the following:

1) Upload the attachments to a file sharing host and send the other person(s) the Download link (best option IMO)

2) If those involved are willing, use your E-mail host

3) Make a thread and post 'em there for all to see Wink

My Quest for the best Breasts continues; Now if only I could get my hands on 'em
Sponsors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: