TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DMCA

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> Posting Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
erk
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:41 pm    Post subject: DMCA Reply with quote

It should be noted that TNT is a simple search engine of videos available at a wide variety of third party websites. Any videos shown on third party websites are the responsibility of those sites and not TNT.

We have no knowledge of whether content shown on third party websites is or is not authorized by the content owner as that is a matter between the host site and the content owner.

Some content (pictures) are loaded to our forum attachment system, in this case, please send me a pm and I will issue the takedown myself.

Content owners must understand that by having a link removed from TNT they will not be removing the actual source video from the 3rd party site. Content owners must contact the video hosting site themselves to request removal.

TNT is a pro-DMCA website and as such Content Owners can use the DMCA protocol to request removal of links to videos that they believe infringe their copyright.

Any questions or problems, feel free to pm me.

Thank you.

Sponsors

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> Posting Rules All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: