titsintops.com forum - all about the breasts Forum Index titsintops.com forum - all about the breasts
busty girls bursting out of their little tops

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pixie Pillows - Where is She Now?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    titsintops.com forum - all about the breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
breastofthebreast
Breast Master

votes: 6

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Pixie Pillows - Where is She Now? Reply with quote

Its been discussed before both here and in other forums, but I was wondering if anyone had any updates on what Pixie Pillows is doing now....will she ever model again? Have any new pics surfaced?

The most recent thing that I've seen, and this is from several years ago, is that she was doing some "dancing" in Vegas. In fact, if you start watching at about 1:05 in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ducLSlmUadA&feature=related), you can see her for a few brief moments on the Penn and Teller show. Coincidence?!?!
Ralphie333
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somewhere on this forum, years ago, I read that she got knocked up and and got married and that's it.

Maybe that clip of her dancing (great find by the way!!!!!!) is an old generic stock footage clip TV shows use when the need some thing like and not a current clip.

Maybe she was dancing first, then some dude helped her with her website getting started.
JTB57

Reputation: 5.3Reputation: 5.3Reputation: 5.3Reputation: 5.3Reputation: 5.3
votes: 29

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you catch that breastofthebreast? What you were just watching Bullshit and you noticed? You're sharp.
breastofthebreast
Breast Master

votes: 6

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just googled her and found some mention of the clip on another forum and was completely blown away by the complete randomness of her appearance. So, in short, "no," I did not find that on my own. But, it was still really shocking to see her on that show.

A long, long time ago, I used to be a big fan of hers. When she stopped modeling I was wishing she would make a comeback. To bad she doesn't seem to do doing anything any more. (on that same forum there was also some mention of her putting up ads in the Vegas/Reno area for modeling. Evidently she's trying to make a little cash as a non-nude model on the side these days).
somedude
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That really is her. Looks like she's a stripper now.
Sponsors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    titsintops.com forum - all about the breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: