Will my gal's boobies grow?

blibber

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
I'm dating a 22 year old right now who's packing close to G cups. Curvy frame but not overweight in the slightest. Also, before people ask, no pics! Not comfortable sharing them on here.

Are her boobs going to get bigger? So often we see amateurs going up cup sizes as they get older. Is this a common thing? Don't get me wrong, they're amazing - but I'm hoping the couple extra pounds she puts on during quarantine will bump them up a couple cups :)

Should I expect growth? Did your SO grow over time?

I'm dating a 22 year old right now who's packing close to G cups. Curvy frame but not overweight in the slightest. Also, before people ask, no pics! Not comfortable sharing them on here.

Are her boobs going to get bigger? So often we see amateurs going up cup sizes as they get older. Is this a common thing? Don't get me wrong, they're amazing - but I'm hoping the couple extra pounds she puts on during quarantine will bump them up a couple cups :)

Should I expect growth? Did your SO grow over time?

Get her knocked up and you will see growth. My wife, after pumping out 2 kids, went from a DDD cup to a G cup.

Should do if she puts on weight. One of my exes went up 3 cup sizes from a 32G to a 34HH after piling on the pounds. She did look like a pink cow at times, albeit a tall and shapely one, but the tits were truly spectacular and almost made up for her personality flaws.

Most of the other girls I got involved with ended up losing weight and tits became saggy and deflated.

Seen her older female blood relatives? Maybe some foreshadowing there.

Does she want her boobs to grow? there are methods that you can make them grow. Wont happen like in macromastia cases or overnight, but it does work...you just need dedication

Does she want her boobs to grow? there are methods that you can make them grow. Wont happen like in macromastia cases or overnight, but it does work...you just need dedication
Not sure, not really something we talk about. She likes that I love her big boobs, and she never complains about them. I make sure she knows how sexy I think she is, and how incredible her body is.

My question is more so if I can expect a young woman like her to continue growing in her twenties, or if most women reach peak size by her age. It seems like it’ll depend on her weight and genetics - but I’m optimistic!

She needs to put on some weight. Yes they will grow!

If you got the cash, take her out to eat every day to fatten her up :)

I’m serious!

I have seen girls keep growing at 40 years old

My question is more so if I can expect a young woman like her to continue growing in her twenties, or if most women reach peak size by her age. It seems like it’ll depend on her weight and genetics - but I’m optimistic!
If that will or would happen to her? Nobody can answer that, unfortunately. It is all genetics - Like others said in the thread, look at her family tree:
how many family members do you see above G cup?
Some women have predisposition to grow even after their 30s, 40s...hell, even after their 50s

Not sure, not really something we talk about. She likes that I love her big boobs, and she never complains about them. I make sure she knows how sexy I think she is, and how incredible her body is.

Well, there is no deifnitive answer for this then. You >CAN< make her boobs grow via various methods, but at the very basics, you can promote growth if you are massaging them a lot (A LOT of breastplay)

I know it is a touchy subject, but if you bring up the topic to her make sure you choose your words carefully. IF you start NBE then it can be beautiful....but you both need to be on board with that

Edit: if you want to bring this up to her I can help you two. I have helped quite a few of my friends grow (given that they usually stopped at D-DD cups or so from B-C)

Salma Hayek said menopause caused her to go up multiple sizes. But menopause is way down the road

I met my ex just before she turned 21, she said she was an C cup. She's now 23 and a full G sometimes H... Definitely happens my man!

Before you say I let her get through the net, I'm currently in kahoots with a girl who's prettier, kinkier, slimmer waist, much more sane, and rockin' L cups. But that's another story. ;)

Last edited:
They could grow. Or they could deflate. Or they could go floppy like a spaniel's ears before miraculously growing again like Chloe Vevrier's.

Is she on birth control? Hormonal birth control tends to lend itself to growing breasts. Other that that in my experience constant attention (massaging and sucking) mixed with fluctuating weight were usually the ticket to breast growth

Seen her older female blood relatives? Maybe some foreshadowing there.
and her sisters if she has them. I married my wife when she was a C cup.She is now a full F down from G/H (Weight loss). She was abit time athelte back then but her sisters and mom were rocking big boobs back then so i had soe hope for growth. IT paid off.

But yeah id say at 22 and sliim she will grow some, fill out more, have kids etc........I dont recal you saying if she was fullor floppy now. That can impact it too.