What are your "must subscribe" OF accounts?

Idk if ill get a strike here, but she’s DNP. Thatgr33ne3yedgirl is fire. So is B*sty Emma

Fuck only fans and fuck giving any money girls on the DNP list.

The don’t want to share their shit here, thinking they are going to force us to subscribe. Not gonna happen.

Idk if ill get a strike here, but she’s DNP. Thatgr33ne3yedgirl is fire. So is B*sty Emma
I’m not gonna strike you!

As far as I’m concerned those girls don’t exist.

They come crying on here opening multiple reports that their stuff gets posted and it’s not authorized. Yadda yadda yadda

Granted we will take it down if they request it, but these girls don’t get it. Water mark your images and be happy as long as someone isn’t ripping off an entire photo set.

Sometimes if you give people a taste of what you have to offer, people will spend the money for the paid content to see the rest of it.

You know you can’t trust what these girls post as teaser pics.

They come crying on here opening multiple reports that their stuff gets posted and it’s not authorized. Yadda yadda yadda

Granted we will take it down if they request it, but these girls don’t get it. Water mark your images and be happy as long as someone isn’t ripping off an entire photo set.

Sometimes if you give people a taste of what you have to offer, people will spend the money for the paid content to see the rest of it.

Totally agree, and i believe in the same. Those two and sam lily are the only 3 i sub to on OF. But that’s because the content is worth it. Especially sam and TGEG22. I understand not wanting entire vids and pic sets up. But when you post 1 photo a week and it ends up on here. How can you get mad about that lmfaooo. Girls on there can be DELUSIONAL

So long as there isn't a, DO NOT mention name by her name, it's OK.

But, in looking, do you mean Busty_Emma, or Busty_Ema?

But, Busty_Ema doesn't have the DNMN note. So, all's good.

So long as there isn't a, DO NOT mention name by her name, it's OK.

But, in looking, do you mean Busty_Emma, or Busty_Ema?

But, Busty_Ema doesn't have the DNMN note. So, all's good.
I think its Ema. But i know ive seen her spell it Emma other places as well. Good to know. Much appreciated

Fuck only fans and fuck giving any money girls on the DNP list.

The don’t want to share their shit here, thinking they are going to force us to subscribe. Not gonna happen.

100% agree. Thank you sir.

to be honest, I rather subscribe YouTube channel members than Onlyfans, some of the stuff on OF are boring than YT, so why do I spend 30 dollars for clothed video if I can get something same on YT for free?