There was a Asian (I assume Asian..) with a INSANE body. Amazing video of her. Anyone know where to find it??

FanOfSkinnyBustyWomen

Reaction score
in the video her head was pointed towards the right side of the screen...she was wearing something that was black and also i think blue...like some kind of lingerie or dress or something...black and blue i think...she had very crooked teeth that i remember noticing...her skin was pretty tan i think.. he boobs were insanely amazing and huge..natural books..she was slim..

in the video theres a asian guy like feeling her up and every thing..i thnik the video MAY have been titled 'boyfriend gropes busty asian girlfriend' or something but i dont want to throw any one off with the title bc im not sure about the title..

any one know what video this might be??

this is really good..but this person was asian i think..like japanese or korean or some thing?? but tanned

in the video her head was pointed towards the right side of the screen...she was wearing something that was black and also i think blue...like some kind of lingerie or dress or something...black and blue i think...she had very crooked teeth that i remember noticing...her skin was pretty tan i think.. he boobs were insanely amazing and huge..natural books..she was slim..

in the video theres a asian guy like feeling her up and every thing..i thnik the video MAY have been titled 'boyfriend gropes busty asian girlfriend' or something but i dont want to throw any one off with the title bc im not sure about the title..

any one know what video this might be??
Sounds like Rin Kajika.

ya its weird bc i think rin kajika looks a lot like the person im thinking of..but i cant find the video when i search for rin kajika on some sites so im not fully sure...

Any idea who on T.I.T. might be knowing about this??
Could also search by Ria Sakuragi or Ruka Nishigaki she's gone by different names and looks pretty different sometimes. She's got lots of videos so it might be a deep search but it sounds like her, good luck!