The year is coming to an end, start fresh by cleaning up your YouTube Recommendations/subscriptions.

FrothySolutions

Reaction score
There's no way you actively seek out all of the types of content that YouTube recommends you. And your Subscriptions, do you really watch all of them still? A new year is beginning, time to take of stock of how far you've come, and how far you might go.

https://www.youtube.com/feed/channels

Give this a look. How many of these channels do you actually look forward to content from? Give your front page a look. It's probably cluttered with junk Shorts because you watched one or two of them out of curiosity. If you're not watching these Shorts, go ahead and select "Not interested." And see what YouTube turns into for you in 2024.

This is actually a great idea. I think I opened my youtube account around 2006, so there's god knows how many subscriptions for channels i could care less about these days.

One of the things that really bugs me about youtube is the fact you can't create folders for playlists. You just end up with one giant list with no way to organise them. I suppose I could try and delete some of those too.

This is actually a great idea. I think I opened my youtube account around 2006, so there's god knows how many subscriptions for channels i could care less about these days.

One of the things that really bugs me about youtube is the fact you can't create folders for playlists. You just end up with one giant list with no way to organise them. I suppose I could try and delete some of those too.

I thought you could create multiple playlists though?

I make it a point to tidy up stuff on my phone regularly since I deleted my social media accounts. Lately I've been scrolling my photo cloud and deleting old ass screenshots and other pics I don't need/want.

I wish you could categorize subs into folders like i would love to be able to put all of a certain interest in a folder and watch that when i want to instead of just randomly getting everything thrown at me at once based off the last little bit of stuff i watched.

I thought you could create multiple playlists though?

You can create multiple playlists, it's just I have tons of them due to a wide range of interests. It would be ideal if there was a way to organise them into different sub folders. I've been thinking I could rename them all using a number system instead of folders. So a certain genre of music could be 01 with a different number for each sub genre: ie 01-01, 01-02, etc.