The twins with twins

vbjugposter

Reaction score
Alright boys. the year is 2011. I'm 18. A senior in high school and like many, I'm getting into facebook. While facebook is boomer city now, at the time it was a fun place to link up with your friends and family, and in this case, my friend's family. My best friend, unbeknownst to me, apparently had a set of twin cousins, let's call them teresa and lana. And those twins had some of the largest boobs I'd ever seen on anyone up to that point. They were absolute show stoppers. A little thick, but with what looked like H cups. Just some gorgeous girls in their late 20s who knew their assets. Their profiles were totally public so I took the liberty of skimming through their pages and downloading what I'd find. And what I found was a treasure trove. Cruise pictures in the sluttiest, revealing dresses, family reunions with insane over the top cleavage spilling out of shirts, and amateur photoshoots with a photographer who was doing the lord's work. As you could imagine it wasn't long before I had to get to, erm, work. But after doing the deed and being a fairly bold 18 year old, I decided to add them both. I picked teresa at more or less random and started a convo. She was fun and seemed even a bit flirty. She lived in texas with her twin. And while the convo was fun, she was 1,000 miles away so there was more or less no hope. We'd talk on and off every now and then, but mostly I silently observed as they updated their facebook regularly with more and more pictures. They were my secret desire and I never told my friend.

Eventually I went off to college and as I stayed active on social media, I learned something interesting. The twins had moved to my hometown to be closer to my friends side of the family. I reinitiated contact with teresa and just like before fell into some flirtacious back and forth. It was agreed that over spring break, we'd meet up and smoke some weed and hang out. Spring break came and I felt prepared. If I was cocky in high school, it was nothing compared to how I was my freshman year in college. I'd lost my virginity, put on some muscle, and started dressing better. I was a whirlwind of testosterone and ego. I prepared by not jerking off for 3 days prior to our meet up. When the day came, I showed up with a pipe and some weed and met teresa outside her apartment. Gorgeous is all I could say. Casual sweatpants and a lazily zipped up hoodie revealed the tops of those massive breasts. My heart was already racing as I gave her a hug and we exchanged pleasantries. Moving inside I showed her my stash of "good" weed I'd brought. She looked at it, laughed and said we wouldn't be needing it as she pulled out some pot so purple I've still never seen anything like it even though weed is well legalized in my state now.

She then moved to the bedroom to introduce me to lana. Here we were, all 3 in the bedroom. I thought things were moving fast and I liked it. What I soon learned however was that this was where they worked. Lana seemed to be working some dispatcher job. She was on a computer in the corner where she'd get calls, ask where things were located, then send out a car. Not a bad work from home gig. I sat down in a chair in the corner. Teresa began passing the pipe around stuffed with her excellent kush. I smoked up with all the confidence of someone who'd been smoking for 6 months. I could barely take my eyes off her. As I got higher she grew more beautiful. Her dark smooth skin and heaving breast were hypnotizing. We began shooting the shit as lana mostly worked, occasionally stopping when it was her turn to indulge. Eventually I made some lame excuse about the chair being uncomfortable so I could sit on the bed with Teresa. I laid down next to her as we watched some television and continued talking. I was taking in her side profile. I think Kanye said it best: "Damn girl, your silhouette makes me wanna light a cigarette." There's something inexplicable about a woman with H cups. the way they make even a simple hoodie seem hypersexual. The 3 days of abstaining from jacking off were imbuing me with a devil-may-care attitude. I asked Teresa if I could kiss her. she giggled and said "sure" in an amused way. I leaned in and began to kiss her. It felt electric when my lips pressed against hers. Nothing too passionate. Not even tongue, but we did these playful little pecks for maybe thirty seconds. As I heard her breathing get a bit heavier I decided to press my luck and took my hand which had been around her waist and worked it up to the breasts I had been fantasizing for over a year. Soft at first. I just lightly cupped them from below. The anticipation of the moment and then actually carrying it out had me rock hard. such heavenly, heavy, full breasts. My mind was racing. Was I going to get to sleep with her? What about lana at the same time? Lan was pretending to be distracted on the computer. My young ego pushed me further. I more firmly pressed my hand into her breasts and decided to work my way down, kissing her neck, she gave a sharp intake of breath and I could hear her heartbeat pounding. She then put her finger on my chest and lightly pushed me away "you horny, little boy!" she said amused. This slight condescension from this beautiful older woman was one of the sexiest sounds I've ever heard. My blood was pumping so hard I felt pressure behind my eyes. "my sister is RIGHT THERE!"
"I guess I got carried away" I said smirking. She rolled her eyes. We both enjoyed it, I could tell, but there was not going to be the sexy twinsome threeway I had hoped for. Eventually as the mood wound down, I decided to head out. Teresa walked me out and we expressed hope that we'd meet up again. We shared a final peck and I got in my car and left. This would be the last time we met. I ended up getting a girlfriend at college. A beautiful afro latina girl with humongous breasts who would take up the rest of my time at school. Eventually the girls decided to move back to texas, and to this day we keep in touch every now and then. Maybe one day the fantasy will become reality, but until then, I share some images with you all so you can see just what I was dealing with on that day.

Attachments

• 63343_588854818794_6764101_n.jpg
    63343_588854818794_6764101_n.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 531
  • 20040_558913501434_6917118_n.jpg
    20040_558913501434_6917118_n.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 514
  • 339952_705476343324_1827815482_o.jpg
    339952_705476343324_1827815482_o.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 516
  • 41183_586652966324_6945318_n.jpg
    41183_586652966324_6945318_n.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 482
  • 200000_509908318214_9366_n.jpg
    200000_509908318214_9366_n.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 487
  • 405198_196295020468618_246300481_n.jpg
    405198_196295020468618_246300481_n.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 465
  • 264135_660474342694_6165345_n.jpg
    264135_660474342694_6165345_n.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 462
  • 247193_653120484884_1806032_n.jpg
    247193_653120484884_1806032_n.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 438
  • _20589477_254842435027053_8961236859791343616_n.jpg
    _20589477_254842435027053_8961236859791343616_n.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 503
Alright boys. the year is 2011. I'm 18. A senior in high school and like many, I'm getting into facebook. While facebook is boomer city now, at the time it was a fun place to link up with your friends and family, and in this case, my friend's family. My best friend, unbeknownst to me, apparently had a set of twin cousins, let's call them teresa and lana. And those twins had some of the largest boobs I'd ever seen on anyone up to that point. They were absolute show stoppers. A little thick, but with what looked like H cups. Just some gorgeous girls in their late 20s who knew their assets. Their profiles were totally public so I took the liberty of skimming through their pages and downloading what I'd find. And what I found was a treasure trove. Cruise pictures in the sluttiest, revealing dresses, family reunions with insane over the top cleavage spilling out of shirts, and amateur photoshoots with a photographer who was doing the lord's work. As you could imagine it wasn't long before I had to get to, erm, work. But after doing the deed and being a fairly bold 18 year old, I decided to add them both. I picked teresa at more or less random and started a convo. She was fun and seemed even a bit flirty. She lived in texas with her twin. And while the convo was fun, she was 1,000 miles away so there was more or less no hope. We'd talk on and off every now and then, but mostly I silently observed as they updated their facebook regularly with more and more pictures. They were my secret desire and I never told my friend.

Eventually I went off to college and as I stayed active on social media, I learned something interesting. The twins had moved to my hometown to be closer to my friends side of the family. I reinitiated contact with teresa and just like before fell into some flirtacious back and forth. It was agreed that over spring break, we'd meet up and smoke some weed and hang out. Spring break came and I felt prepared. If I was cocky in high school, it was nothing compared to how I was my freshman year in college. I'd lost my virginity, put on some muscle, and started dressing better. I was a whirlwind of testosterone and ego. I prepared by not jerking off for 3 days prior to our meet up. When the day came, I showed up with a pipe and some weed and met teresa outside her apartment. Gorgeous is all I could say. Casual sweatpants and a lazily zipped up hoodie revealed the tops of those massive breasts. My heart was already racing as I gave her a hug and we exchanged pleasantries. Moving inside I showed her my stash of "good" weed I'd brought. She looked at it, laughed and said we wouldn't be needing it as she pulled out some pot so purple I've still never seen anything like it even though weed is well legalized in my state now.

She then moved to the bedroom to introduce me to lana. Here we were, all 3 in the bedroom. I thought things were moving fast and I liked it. What I soon learned however was that this was where they worked. Lana seemed to be working some dispatcher job. She was on a computer in the corner where she'd get calls, ask where things were located, then send out a car. Not a bad work from home gig. I sat down in a chair in the corner. Teresa began passing the pipe around stuffed with her excellent kush. I smoked up with all the confidence of someone who'd been smoking for 6 months. I could barely take my eyes off her. As I got higher she grew more beautiful. Her dark smooth skin and heaving breast were hypnotizing. We began shooting the shit as lana mostly worked, occasionally stopping when it was her turn to indulge. Eventually I made some lame excuse about the chair being uncomfortable so I could sit on the bed with Teresa. I laid down next to her as we watched some television and continued talking. I was taking in her side profile. I think Kanye said it best: "Damn girl, your silhouette makes me wanna light a cigarette." There's something inexplicable about a woman with H cups. the way they make even a simple hoodie seem hypersexual. The 3 days of abstaining from jacking off were imbuing me with a devil-may-care attitude. I asked Teresa if I could kiss her. she giggled and said "sure" in an amused way. I leaned in and began to kiss her. It felt electric when my lips pressed against hers. Nothing too passionate. Not even tongue, but we did these playful little pecks for maybe thirty seconds. As I heard her breathing get a bit heavier I decided to press my luck and took my hand which had been around her waist and worked it up to the breasts I had been fantasizing for over a year. Soft at first. I just lightly cupped them from below. The anticipation of the moment and then actually carrying it out had me rock hard. such heavenly, heavy, full breasts. My mind was racing. Was I going to get to sleep with her? What about lana at the same time? Lan was pretending to be distracted on the computer. My young ego pushed me further. I more firmly pressed my hand into her breasts and decided to work my way down, kissing her neck, she gave a sharp intake of breath and I could hear her heartbeat pounding. She then put her finger on my chest and lightly pushed me away "you horny, little boy!" she said amused. This slight condescension from this beautiful older woman was one of the sexiest sounds I've ever heard. My blood was pumping so hard I felt pressure behind my eyes. "my sister is RIGHT THERE!"
"I guess I got carried away" I said smirking. She rolled her eyes. We both enjoyed it, I could tell, but there was not going to be the sexy twinsome threeway I had hoped for. Eventually as the mood wound down, I decided to head out. Teresa walked me out and we expressed hope that we'd meet up again. We shared a final peck and I got in my car and left. This would be the last time we met. I ended up getting a girlfriend at college. A beautiful afro latina girl with humongous breasts who would take up the rest of my time at school. Eventually the girls decided to move back to texas, and to this day we keep in touch every now and then. Maybe one day the fantasy will become reality, but until then, I share some images with you all so you can see just what I was dealing with on that day.
Wow that is amazing dude