Call me skeptic because there have been cases of guys doing this before. Followed up with the usual excuses and bait to drive up whatever engagement they can get. Then they ghost and never deliver, or try to dm and say the selling the teased content. I'll eat my words if you prove me wrong

Last edited:
Call me skeptic because there have been cases of guys doing this before. Followed up with the usual excuses and bait to drive up whatever engagement they can get. Then they ghost and never deliver or the try to dm and say the selling the supposed content. I'll eat my words if he proves me wrong
Lol how is that "supposed content", you're literally looking at a ss from a video. It's not like I'm just saying words to try to convince you

Lol how is that "supposed content", you're literally looking at a ss from a video. It's not like I'm just saying words to try to convince you
Posting a edited Screencap is considered proof? Like I said prove me wrong otherwise I'll remain skeptical

Just so everyone knows, there is at least one more flash in that video with Lexi. If you watch the video on YouTube, they are saying different stuff during this flash and the one you can hear them doing on YouTube, so if anyone finds the whole stream, there will be more