Natural looking morphs by Doc Beleza

doutorbeleza

Reaction score
hi guys,

I have a collection of morphs made by myself on imagefap. I am now almost retiring from this time-consuming hobby, now I have become too busy and too lazy to be working on my vintage photoshop 7.0. therefore I decided to show some before/after pics of my work.

on several forums I found some pics from my page. sometimes people are in doubt whether they are real or morphed. since some folks do not recognize them as morphs, I decided not to post the revealing pics on imagefap so that it would not be too evident when searching on the same site. I chose this forum to upload them because I have been browsing it quite often due to the good content. specially as far as natural breasts are concerned. silicone is not my cup of tea, at least not when they appear to be bolt-ons (which is a total turn-off for me) or with visible scars. fortunately some new techniques have become popular in the last years, for example inserting saltwater-filled protheses through the armpits. this is the standard used in japan for many years, and has also become popular in latin america and eastern europe. not yet though in the US, so sad. I suppose that about 95% of JAV busty starlets are enhanced, but most of them had a very well done job which is not easy to distinguish between natural or not.

I have been trying to keep the natural looks when morphing, but not always suceeded. sometimes I must recognise that I have exaggerated a bit .... at least not as much as almost all morphers which make wonder what is the purpose of these "room-size" boobs as some user commented. I am posting here mostly the pics which were modified widely, not only enhanding boobs and booties, but also including:
- exchanging background, face, hair or even whole heads,
- adding legs or booties to an upper body,
- switching bodies or heads of women combining into one.

I have built a large database with body parts which I use to insert into other pics. this allows me to create composite bodies, mixing together boobs, head, legs and other extremities like feet or hands of different sources when needed. but this type of pic is quite time-consuming and therefore not many of my morphs are made this way. most are simple where the original can easily be found through a picture search. I recommend the YANDEX search engine which in my opinion gives the best results.

a feature that I have also been using are the online programs which allow to morph two or more faces into one. this has created some incredible beautiful faces, mainly of mixed color women which is my favourite type. I will comment below the pics in case I have used this feature. but in most cases I cannot even remember which base pics I had used. frequently I applied faces of fashion models, but also random beautiful unknown women from the internet. I know that sometimes the original face was not ugly, I just replaced with another one for fun, not necessarily because I found them more attractive.

finally I must say that I am not a photoshop professional, sometimes in retrospective I still find flaws in my pics which does not make me very happy. but I believe I have reached a quite good level over the time. I have been learning it as an auto-didact when in the company I was working I was asked to prepare some advertising material. I then started enjoying working with this device and have only upgraded once to more recent version. as a firm boob/booty aficcionado it was obvious that sooner or later I would start improving some of the favourite pics I had downloaded from the net.

feel free to ask me to post versions for example with the original face if you recognize a body and would like to see the original. but I do not keep all PSD files with layers, thus in some cases this might be impossible.

hope you enjoy my pics as much I have creating them.
cheers from brazil,
doc beleza

Last edited:
one of my favourites. face is from an ATK Exotics model.

Attachments

• 667484843.jpg
    667484843.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 134
I could not resist to oversize a bit Audrey James' tits after I found the perfect angle and shape on one of her photoshootings.

Attachments

• 5a8e9d9a6349c_b.jpg
    5a8e9d9a6349c_b.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 139
although jayden simone has got a great slim body there is always some room for improvements.

Attachments

• Ballhoney12d Kopie.jpg
    Ballhoney12d Kopie.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 64