My new polish cleaner(do not repost)

I’m late to the party but I applaud the work, trust, and dedication you have to the community despite the couple of dimwit's trying to ruin this good thing you’ve decided to share with us.

There are many of us who don’t speak or write in threads often (if ever) but know we appreciate all your contributions - I salute you, sir!

You are wearing the shoes we all hope to be in one day and I hope you enjoy every minute of it!

@gary1976 fantastic thread, I have only just seen it and caught up but its incredible, read it from start to finish in one sitting. Can only sympathise for the person who decided to upload an album, I shared pics of my wife only for some loser on here to start using the pics from here and elsewhere (yes he found her and I know where from) to make up some bullshit story about him being in a relationship with her. So I feel your pain, but keep up the great work and dont let the nob heads ruin it.

A fellow UK guy
Also why I don’t post photos of Mrs mpls anymore. (Yes I did here, but it’s gone now) found her photos all over the internet especially the ones in the Australian bikinis

Also why I don’t post photos of Mrs mpls anymore. (Yes I did here, but it’s gone now) found her photos all over the internet especially the ones in the Australian bikinis
The minority ruining for everyone :-( thats why its always best to never post faces. Sorry u had to deal with that BS :-(

As a rule, I don't post/repost something anyone posts privately. Just social media or well known model.

To be fair to the reposter, this thread is 65 pages now and it doesn't mention to not repost content in the title or first post. From experience in many threads, a lot of people will fail to actively read the thread and some are too lazy to even search for content posts.

And to Gary, she's definitely got a winning rack. Enjoy and thanks for sharing what you are willing.

and it doesn't mention to not repost content in the title or first post
I think typically that there is a person who archives many threads on erome regardless of the ask or not. I remember reading titman04 threads and someone posting a link where it was found someone had the entire thread in an album. That same user on erome had many of the TiTs threads on there.

I just went through the thread and wow what an awesome adventure haha congrats brotha you’re a legend