My new polish cleaner(do not repost)

Down the line there will hopefully be an "abridged" version of this thread. Distilled down to just the good stuff and not us losers banging on and on lol

Because at the moment it's quite a challenging wank

Yeah it’s quite the minefield in between that wobble vid and those pics

like removing all the demands/requests and hypothetical questions. Cant believe I have to say this..its been going on for so many pages. If you're horny and u want to get your rocks off by posting a stupid demand/request... jerk off..drop a load... the feelings will subside... calm down.. Im up at dawn for work and wake up to chaos lol c'mon gentlemen the warnings have been reasonable. PS - Thankyou Gary for that latest photo :)

After reading the thread today, Gary I suppose I owe you an apology. Living vicariously through you, I've really been hoping that you perform one of my favorite (and probably 95% of the people in this forum) acts. I believe I've mentioned it no less than 1/2 a dozen times and I will stop. I wish you the absolute best and I hope you have a hell of a lot of fun and the cleanest house in your neighborhood.

@gary1976 fantastic thread, I have only just seen it and caught up but its incredible, read it from start to finish in one sitting. Can only sympathise for the person who decided to upload an album, I shared pics of my wife only for some loser on here to start using the pics from here and elsewhere (yes he found her and I know where from) to make up some bullshit story about him being in a relationship with her. So I feel your pain, but keep up the great work and dont let the nob heads ruin it.

A fellow UK guy