My new polish cleaner(do not repost)

If you think about it. It's quite possibly one of the best set ups you could ask for, here's why...

1) she has been hired to be in your house, so it doesn't look sus her going in and out.

2) both have partners so there is mutual risk

3) she has humongous boobs and feels neglected.

4) Gary has a penchant for humongous boobs and tradesman stamina (I know, I'm a plumber)

5) she will clean/tidy up the evidence afterwards.

6) sends him pics and isn't arsed about being photographed

Let's all chip in for a high Def camera phone with extreme height drop protection case for our boy so he can do what he does best....

Glazing windows with his tools, and glazing tits with his willy.

If you think about it. It's quite possibly one of the best set ups you could ask for, here's why...

1) she has been hired to be in your house, so it doesn't look sus her going in and out.

4) Gary has a penchant for humongous boobs and tradesman stamina (I know, I'm a plumber)

Let's all chip in for a high Def camera phone with extreme height drop protection case for our boy so he can do what he does best....

Life finds a way!

Go Gary!

I’m all in

Way to go Gary!! Let those tits fly all over the place .. give this woman a good fuck she deserves..

Ha ha ha yes please

@gary1976 what do you say or what does she think when you are pulling out your phone while in the middle of “interacting”with her? Is she cool that you are taking photos/vids or is she unaware? I know you took a pic with her straddling you; does she find that to be a kink or something?

Could be a window to explore in the future of sharing vids of you guys, if you were so inclined to do that.

Gary the legendary fitting windows before fitting his cleaner! She looks amazing bent over, just look at the size of those tits, especially so firm smushed into the bed! Godtier!

I plumb my own pipes, but unfortunately I don't have our hero's stamina.

Very very nice :)