My new polish cleaner(do not repost)

Think this bra is tight
Could you please ask her to just take it off so no uncomfortable pressure is applied to her lovely boobies?:) just imagining myself how tender she is... Thank you Gary for sharing again

I'm just happy for you Gary! I'm glad you got such a woman! I myself recently visited a woman with a similar size, she said that the total weight of her boobs was 20 pounds. When I picked them up, I was convinced of this!:oops: So I'm happy for you man!(y):)
20lbs in weight is the equivalent of 9KG's!!!
Think this bra is tight
Have you found out her bra size yet, if so we'd love to know?

Think this bra is tight
You can also make it really sneaky. Write to her the bra looks very small and tight. It's definitely uncomfortable to wear. If you tell me your bra size I can probably get you a nicer and more comfortable one. This way you will be told the bra size without asking directly. @gary1976

:cool: :cool:

Just flirting via messages , she definitely still interested

Of course she's interested. She was waiting in your bed when you got home on Monday. She wouldn't do that if she wasn't interested.

You have her on tap now. You can both play with her every Monday, brilliant.

Are you going to work on a getting a relationship with her - or is it just a friend with benefits angle that you're going to have with her?
Or maybe have her around for more than one day per week? Or maybe even try to get her to stay over for a night, that way you can really go at it with her!

Of course she's interested. She was waiting in your bed when you got home on Monday. She wouldn't do that if she wasn't interested.

You have her on tap now. You can both play with her every Monday, brilliant.

Are you going to work on a getting a relationship with her - or is it just a friend with benefits angle that you're going to have with her?
Or maybe have her around for more than one day per week? Or maybe even try to get her to stay over for a night, that way you can really go at it with her!
It's only going to be casual , I will stick with my girlfriend, but have extra big tit benefits with the cleaner

Just finished reading all the thread, @gary1976 you're a legend, I'm hard from the start and the cleaning lady is fine as hell! Can't believe people think it's not true and genuine, you have a new fan from now on! Now I'll wait next monday

It's only going to be casual , I will stick with my girlfriend, but have extra big tit benefits with the cleaner

Fair enough. If I was single, the opportunity of a married woman looking for me to fuck her would be mind blowing.

I'd be angling to have her around the house a lot and I'd also be trying to persuade to have her best underwear on (shit, I'd even buy the underwear for her). Full slut mode.