My new polish cleaner(do not repost)

I am the man that met and fucked M cup erin. I even have proof. But its not about me here. Its about not missing a great chance. Dont take everything personally. Opportunities like these go by very quickly if you dont act. That was my main point. I was not even remotely trying to offend gary. I greatly appreciate his efforts. I hope this clear things up.
Is there a thread on this?

I've been enjoying the thread and hats off to you Gary for sharing. It brings back a few happy memories I had with my cleaner years ago which went down the massage route. She was 30F I reckon. Also had 3 nips! She was also older by 15 years I reckon. Also a different nationality. Also had a girlfriend so can appreciate a lot of your situation. Don't let negative comments bother you, it's the norm in any sort of community. You'll always have the actual experience and memories of enjoying the fun with a woman like that which nobody can take away. Well done.

Legendary thread here. Cheers, Gary!

I believe this is real. Nothing he posted or wrote is out of the ordinary.
But I think he needs to be more brave and just touch those huge juggs.
If a woman is less attractive than you, it's a 90 % chance she will be accepting you.
How to know if a woman is less attractive than you = would you feel embarassed if you walked down in the street with her holding your hand?
If yes = she is.

I'm glad you're not letting the haters get you down. I've been here since the beginning and will continue to do so. I'm excited to see what happens next for you. Do not let it get you. (y) (y) (y)