My new polish cleaner(do not repost)

Damn I've silently been watching this thread from the start but good luck Gary! Appreciate you sharing everything so far. Would love to be apart of the future updates! @gary1976

Last edited:
This thread was the only reason I made an account. ALL HAIL KING GARY! @gary1976

I for one look forward to Gary the Goats, next post.

Last edited:
Long time lurker, never comment. Let me just first say I’ve followed Gary’s thread from the beginning and it captivated me from the first post. And with each added picture, it was great for him to bring people along for the ride. Hell, I write for a living and Gary’s story is amazing to a point where I couldn’t stop checking for his next update sharing those hooters. I worked my ass off today, but was eager to get home tonight and live through Gary. I even thought about posting a comment last night about wanting to play the theme to Monday Night Football. The buildup reached those levels. To finally check this thread and see the haters win sucks. Shame on the clowns who didn’t believe him. Next time you feel that way, keep it to yourself and go sit your a** down somewhere so you don’t ruin it for everyone else.

Let the story continue. Thanks a lot Gary!

With what happened I just want to express few words as an statement.
1. Thanks you Gary this post is great and amazing. Keep the good work whatever the time it takes. Nobody is forced to reply in an stimated time.
2. This thing of ppl trying to figure out if the story is real or not is like fun police, dude I could tell a true story and use unrelated pics just yo wpice up things for you, even if I recall the pics o be "legit" is not like a crime [Unless you are breaking the rules].
3. Bring a positive mind to the site. I've found stories with 0 evidence, yet it is so good, and so well written it makes me get a boner. Those details make me believe the story is true. In moder times is kinda hard to get good photos, not every woman enjoys to be recognized.
Have a nice day, and long live the boobs.

It was very very good thanks shame the doubters on here are c***s, so think I will keep what happened to myself and a select few supporters for now
I've been here since the very beginning, you can check my profile. You are a legend man! Fuck the haters and trolls

Here to offer my support Gary and also say thanks for sharing youe moments with us. It's a shame the minority spoil things again. Cheers

Thank you Gary. I did not want to see one of the best ever threads ruined again.
Gary has asked for the thread to be unlocked.

For the haters, if you don't believe in the thread just keep it to yourself and move on to another thread.
YES. All haters/detractors stay out of the thread and stop spoiling a good thing that we should be grateful for.

Last edited: