Milena Velba vs. Leanne Crow

Who has the bigger boobs?

• Total voters
I think any bra size should be taken with a pinch of salt. Claiming to be a bigger cup size doesn't do a girl any harm when it comes to advertising. Plus a UK K cup is different in size to a US and so on.
The equivalent to a UK K Cup is a O Cup US Size..UK is always going to be the smaller Cup..Yes theres Alot of women in this world who don't know there size nor do they actually wear there size even if they do know the size..But when it comes to Softcore Models or casual Instagram models with huge titties who say there size I just feel like we should keep are disagreement to ourselves..because To tell a professional Softcore model who knows our motive in knowing there size and on top of that making a living off of it WHY wouldn't they know?..Lol or a Instagram model like a Persephanii..what does she gain by lying and saying she's a S Cup ..idk

If you can advertise yourself as a S cup, or a M cup then it will bring people to your site. With really huge tits, it's hard to argue against a particular cup size unless the model goes way over.

I'll go as far to say that Milena is the best big boob model of all time period
She's definitely the best
She's the sexiest with the sexiest boobs
She's the most natural in front of a camera
She's the ultimate milf
Others don't come close, esp. Leanne Crow, nowhere near

A natural beauty. An icon.

Yea dude she DWARFS Milena in size these days. I know there was a debate I had with someone in another thread I think Milena's Thread..and I felt like Leanne was always bigger or at least the same Cup size..two things #1 Milena is smaller as far as body weight..#2 Leanne over the years reaching a 34M Cup means a more chunkier Leanne. So comparing them it's going to always seem like Milena is bigger because she's smaller in "body weight" then Leanne..they bill Leanne on Boobpedia as 174lbs while Milena is 130lbs lol. Are you serious lol. I don't want to shatter Milena's Super Fan Boys but if Milena was the same weight as Leanne I'd like to think she be the SAME cup size. Milena stayed the same size her whole career til towards the end when she became a 38K Cup..Leanne has grown SIX SIZES since '08-'18 lol (G Cup - M Cup)..I say 2018 cause I think she's bigger than a M Cup right now after her pregnancy. She looks even more "Bulbous" chest size these days..so to be fair I'll say they were about the same size..before Leanne's Pregnancy. Right Now. Milena takes the L guys Sorry..lol

Now to settle the questioning of Milena's Cup size VS a bunch of other chicks who have bigger Cup sizes then her (allegedly) BUT she rivals the same size as them (Take Micky Bells who's a 34M Cup or Hitomi Tanaka who at that time was a 34O Cup and she DWARFED her size in there scene..which she is billed as a 110 lbs 20lbs lighter then Milena..weight makes a difference). UK Size is a 38K Cup...US Size is a 38O Cup!!...so gentlemen her living in a foreign country the "UK" Milena may only purchase UK sizing. I know Karla James only purchases UK sizing but she's went on record saying that in a US Size she was a 34P Cup(I say was cause she's also recently went on record that she maybe as big as a S Cup now!) take that as you wish I know she always billed herself as a 38J Cup then later on as a 38JJ Cup (FYI a JJ Cup is UK Size they're the only ones who measure with double lettering..US Size for that would be a N Cup) my theory could be skewed if she's only a K Cup In US Size that would make her a H Cup in UK size so yea. But overall as of today LEANNE is the winner for the bigger size.
Great perspective and post!

I'll go as far to say that Milena is the best big boob model of all time period
We all have a personal preference so there's no knock on you claiming that but it is so much prettier and heavier chested women then both Leanne and Milena.

I think there is more to it than size. Milena’s photosets were better lit and dressed, more inventive too. MV comes across as enjoying what she does. Leanne pushes her tits out and gets it done.

It’s all about boob-to-body ratios, rather than actual physical side-by-side comparison.

She's definitely the best
She's the sexiest with the sexiest boobs
She's the most natural in front of a camera
She's the ultimate milf
Others don't come close, esp. Leanne Crow, nowhere near

A natural beauty. An icon.

I totally agree with your points. I do want to elaborate on your "she's the most natural in front a camera" point. I can't stress enough how important this is distinguishing a production (video or photo) from being professional instead of amateurish. Milena is fairly remarkable in that she's good on camera even though most of her videos have her make direct eye-contact with the camera for most of the shoot. For many models, the direct-eye produces some awkward and uncomfortable looking moments.

View attachment 597534

View attachment 597535
View attachment Milk1.mp4

View attachment 597537

Well.. I'm gonna be honest... I think Leanne wins in sheer breast volume and mass, and she also has a beautiful, round ass too, a rarity among macromastia models..

But who cares when Leanne's work is so painfully boring and every video of her looks the same? For the last 6 months the line-up of the videos on her site is just the same 4 videos reposted under different names.. her range of boob-acrobacies is way too low (she only shakes them sideways and bounce them up and down, won't even grope them with passion or self-suck them) and I can't remember if she ever looked like she genuinely enjoyed what she was doing....

Milena, on the other hand.. wow.. she really embraces her tits and knows way too many boob-tricks for me to keep track of.. her videos are always different and they actually have a script, Milena didn't just stand there for five minutes and split it in part 1, 3, 3, 5D, BTS, etc.it. She is willing to passionatley suck and grope her own boobs AND her guest models' tits (something Leanne would never do). Without mentioning the unmatched joyfullness and the confidence she displays on camera. That's why she wins, easily... That's why she will always remain The Queen.