Some of the topless shots are reposts also... you can see them earlier in thread and on coomer. She ends up recycling the same shots!!!
I think you mean Coomer recycles her content:unsure: You know there are lots of long term subscribers of hers (not just fans) here. I joined her Fanvue well over a year ago until she opened a Fansly and then when she added an OnlyFans too and I subbed that for a couple months before permanently settling on Fansly (because I hate OF's restrictive/censorship control thing over completely innocent words - fuckin' annoying). That said, she has continually posted new content for a year and a half now (you can actually see the changes in her body over time (a bit of weight gain here and there and her tits have gotten progressively bigger:emoji_bow:). I've never seen her recycle content. Her three Premiums are essentially the same with Fansly having the most content, OF next and then Fanvue. I've seen her market them all but she tells people upfront not to join all of them because they have essentially the same content. She says her Fansly has everything she's ever done and I believe it because (yes, total simp here) I've tracked it from the beginning (last check 2,400 pics and 109 vids - no reposts). That's a shit ton of content for only $15 ($9 for her Fanvue). Give the girl a break...sheesh... We're lucky she's sharing her otherworldly body with us and now doing more hardcore shit too like a bit of vibrator action (mostly for her "Secret Club Members) but also Samanta Lily style messy tit fucks and what not:p Fuck, I love this girl......

I have them all, plus some Custom ones but I don't share her content. She's small time/non-pro and I just don't think its fair to her at this point. She pretty generous and literally keeps all of her content up on her Fansly so you can have everything she's ever made for the last year and a half for only $15. Well, there are some PPVs too, but its all on her Fansly. I don't sub her OF or Fanvue anymore. She opened her OF for guys who prefer that platform, but her Fansly has everything (including her Secret Club:emoji_bow::emoji_yum:).... Chat her up... She's a sweet girl that is overrun with fans and requests...

Can someone create torrents of her content that way it cant be deleted? thanks

I wish she'd change her content up... everything is the exact same!! Taken too close with the fisheye lens.

She should take normal photos and then just block her face like wetmelons used to do... but then she won't be able to fake her breasts bigger with the fisheye!
agreed. Its cheap

I have them all, plus some Custom ones but I don't share her content. She's small time/non-pro and I just don't think its fair to her at this point. She pretty generous and literally keeps all of her content up on her Fansly so you can have everything she's ever made for the last year and a half for only $15. Well, there are some PPVs too, but its all on her Fansly. I don't sub her OF or Fanvue anymore. She opened her OF for guys who prefer that platform, but her Fansly has everything (including her Secret Club:emoji_bow::emoji_yum:).... Chat her up... She's a sweet girl that is overrun with fans and requests...
Are they all dildo titfucks, or does she work with a male partner?

Are they all dildo titfucks, or does she work with a male partner?
She doesn't do any partner work. She says she never will. I've seen her use a dildo with her breasts (obviously), and holding the dildo with her hands between her breasts (that one really shows how massive her tits are when she's giving a handjob in the middle of her cleavage and her tits on both sides are dwarfing her arm and hand and dildo ALL at the same time). I've seen her use a dildo attached to a fucking machine so its doing the work instead, and I've also seen her use a suction-cupped dildo a couple times too. Her latest one she released yesterday showed her with her bra on backwards so she can do it hands free (kinda like Samanta Lily does sometimes)... She also uses the squirting dildos and makes a huge mess every time. Maybe not for everyone, but I think its pretty fucking hot seeing this "next-door-girl" get blasted (all due respect to her)...