Hacker Attack Again - Look Here for Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just followed by "Lisa5467" with the same profile picture and also reported that profile. These bots are so annoying.

Yeah, looks like bots following you is the latest attack/spam method. Still not annoying as the mass posting

Reactions: MM2
Jasmine5223 and Ellie2447 appear to have both become fans of my work in the past 24 hours.

Interesting that this co-incided with the site certificate becoming compromised today.

All known spammers have been spam banned.

If you see any more, please report them and we'll ban them and send them into oblivion. Or send them to Milton Keynes, which is pretty much the same thing, thanks.

Edited to add, you won't receive a report resolution, because when we spam ban someone it wipes out not only their posts, but also reports about their posts. They become more of a non-person than Trotsky.

Last edited:
Same here Oliva0942 now following me. New account with same photo as the others.

I think they're hoping someone will look for their site. Our members on here are too savvy for that.

Well, I say that, when you see people claiming that the most obvious photoshop is real, it does make you wonder, so make that most members.

Lmao, they're going for me as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240417-113442_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240417-113442_Chrome.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240417-113500_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240417-113500_Chrome.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 26
Add

Eva5802​

Status
Not open for further replies.