Have you ever been to a nude/topless beach?

Bobbb3

Reaction score
Hey! one of my big fantasies is to go to a nude/topless beach. It would be a dream to visit a beautiful busty topless women roaming around. Has anyone been to one recently? What are some good beaches in the USA and Europe to visit?

Hey! one of my big fantasies is to go to a nude/topless beach.
In the USA, your breast (er, I mean best :devilish: ) bet would be a Nudist Colony. And, to do an online search by state.

However, "beautiful busty topless (usually nude) women" will be a hit and miss, as not only is everyone sans clothes, the women are sans makeup. And, few are busty (at least by our standards here).

In the USA, your breast (er, I mean best :devilish: ) bet would be a Nudist Colony. And, to do an online search by state.

However, "beautiful busty topless (usually nude) women" will be a hit and miss, as not only is everyone sans clothes, the women are sans makeup. And, few are busty (at least by our standards here).
I would like to go, but you are absolutely correct it being a hit or miss.

It’s why I stopped going to strip clubs

Hey! one of my big fantasies is to go to a nude/topless beach. It would be a dream to visit a beautiful busty topless women roaming around. Has anyone been to one recently? What are some good beaches in the USA and Europe to visit?
Been to a nudist beach and "normal" beach with topless girls (in Spain is pretty common and legal). Just makes the moment at the beach better.
If you like to snorkel a lil bit, you might even see boobs floating

Long ago I was at a beach in France. Most or all of the beaches there seem to be topless and it seems not to be a big deal. A pretty, thin brunette with beautiful big juggs was topless and talking and laughing with her faces. I turned to face in her direction. I was wearing sunglasses. I was hard. I lay on my stomach on my beach towel and wiggled my hips a little. That's all it took for me to cum. Then I went into the ocean and let the sea water clean me off.

Long ago I was at a beach in France. Most or all of the beaches there seem to be topless and it seems not to be a big deal. A pretty, thin brunette with beautiful big juggs was topless and talking and laughing with her faces. I turned to face in her direction. I was wearing sunglasses. I was hard. I lay on my stomach on my beach towel and wiggled my hips a little. That's all it took for me to cum. Then I went into the ocean and let the sea water clean me off.
Specifically, it was in Nice.

Maui Hawaii, Little Beach

Haha wouldn’t take much for me to explode either! Hot story

I told this story before but I once went to a nude beach with my girlfriend about five years ago with three of her friends thinking I hit the jackpot since they all wanted to experience it in a "safe" way (they wanted a dude they were comfortable with with them in case any creepy guys hit on them) We got there and the other chicks refused to get naked lol. They're all standing around in their bathing suits and I was like "Ladies, we're here, you have to get naked or else they're going to kick us out!" not knowing if that was true or not but hey I was desperate. Finally they were like "Well you get naked first and then we will" so I instantly pulled down my swim trunks and they're all greeted by a VERY cold willy (it was legit like 65 degrees when we got there, was supposed to be 80 later on) but I literally think an unimposing penis motivated them to start to get naked because if i had nothing to hide they didnt either. So I'm standing there seeing my girlfriends friends take their tops off and of course this is finally coaxing my penis out of its slumber, my girlfriends friends weren't the bustiest women but they were the definition of THICC in all the right places. (I should mention I'm a tall white guy, my GF and her friends were all short chubby black women which I think helped with getting them naked, I was seen as "inoffensive" to them) Outside of my girlfriend who was VERY busty they all had DDs to C's. So I'm feeling my penis being to twitch to life and as they're all finally putting their clothes away I just yell "Let's hit the surf!" And start running the whole time feeling as my penis is plumping up, by the time I hit the cold water it's almost fully hard but the cold water quickly shocked it back to hiding. Turned in waist deep water and saw four VERY bouncy women follow me in. I was able to keep my composure for the rest of the day but was fun. We stayed for few hours and every single time I could feel an erection coming I had to go excuse myself into the water. Lots of time of me staring at the waves or into the sky to not tempt me lol.

When I went to Spain I went topless because it is so normal. It felt great and I wish I was acceptable here. They are, after all, just tits. Haha

When I went to Spain I went topless because it is so normal. It felt great and I wish I was acceptable here. They are, after all, just tits. Haha
I love the way you see it, i wish more people were like you.
PS: lovely boobs, i wish i'd seen them at the same beach

We went to Three Mile Beach in Penticton BC. So worth it. Even though we were the youngest couple there. The people were very all friendly. Was a very relaxing natural experience. 10/10 would do it again. I went full nude. My wife was topless.

they seem to be more like swingers paradise. very few chicks alone or in groups. lots of gey men wouldnt reccomend. regular beaches are way better with topless women tons alone and with 1 friend

Polo Beach on Oahu island in HI! Went there in 2022 with my wife. It's called "clothing optional." Nudity isn't regulated. I do not know if it still is these days? Everyone there, was respectful and minded their own business. The only time anyone ever talked to either my wife or I, was when either of us happened to be alone, eg: like when I was by myself walked to the ocean, 2 girls (both clothed) said hello to me as I walked towards their way. As far as, my perverted mind goes, yes it was grand to see women in the nude. Big breasted women, bouncing and jiggling around. I didn't mind guys checking my wife. It was a blast! (My suggestion is to get dropped off. Do NOT drive there and leave your car there!) Let loose have fun, be respectful.