Enjoy my wife!;)

Itsme9519

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score
So I’ve had a lot of guys ask for me to start posting again so here i am! Hopefully everyone still enjoys my wife! If you still have pics of her id love to see what pics you have saved or what pics or videos have made you cum the most! Here is a new titty drop vid and a few older pics! Its a good view to wake up to in the mornings;) I love hearing how much everyone enjoys my wifes body so please done hesitate to tell me what you think of her! Hopefully she helps some fellow titty bros empty some loads! Also ill do my best to fulfill requests! Just to get ahead of the game theyre size 38KK and shes 32:) enjoy!!

Attachments

• IMG_0571.mov
    8.6 MB
  • IMG_0076.jpeg
    IMG_0076.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 4,344
  • IMG_0016.jpeg
    IMG_0016.jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 4,382
  • IMG_0011.jpeg
    IMG_0011.jpeg
    291.7 KB · Views: 4,194
  • IMG_0010.jpeg
    IMG_0010.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 3,771
So I’ve had a lot of guys ask for me to start posting again so here i am! Hopefully everyone still enjoys my wife! If you still have pics of her id love to see what pics you have saved or what pics or videos have made you cum the most! Here is a new titty drop vid and a few older pics! Its a good view to wake up to in the mornings;) I love hearing how much everyone enjoys my wifes body so please done hesitate to tell me what you think of her! Hopefully she helps some fellow titty bros empty some loads! Also ill do my best to fulfill requests! Just to get ahead of the game theyre size 38KK and shes 32:) enjoy!!
I would enjoy her very much thank you for sharing she’s gorgeous!

Those are some fuckin’ mega tits.

Thanks for sharing, brother.

God damn bro!

What a woman...the kind making us happy to be a man...her breasts are heavy and crowned with big beautiful areolas and nipples making every mans knees buckle ...she has got POWER..I understand why you are proud :)

Attachments

• d77d6118091c0ecb5f4c9a17b8a45c23.jpg
    d77d6118091c0ecb5f4c9a17b8a45c23.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 377
Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you’re back man! I’ve followed you here on old accounts, Reddit, hell I’ve even googled your wife. I’ve jerked off to your wife many many many times and I’m doing it right now. They’re HUGE. VERY VERY excited you’re back. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to ejaculate to your wife now.

Wow!

Your wife has some pair of titanic tits. I am sure you have much fun with those big bastards.

This might be the best wife set we have here