Choice of words to describe women in this forum

KarlosChaos

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
Why do some members insist on using words like "slut" & "bitch" etc. when commenting in threads. Just looking at a thread & the model in question could not be further from either of those words yet someone was calling her a slut in his reply. There's little wonder so many get in touch requesting a DNP when that's the kind of appreciation they're getting from some of the knuckle-draggers among us. Really winds me up.

It is an issue on the board.
And we do try to clean it up if it gets too bad.

I guess some members think they can say what they want without repercussion.
It's just not the case. :)

I think it says far more about the guy using those words than it does in describing the girl. However, it must make their blood boil when they find there is a thread on here all about them and they are getting verbal abuse on top of the actual fact of the thread itself.

The guys who accuse those who like to see a woman treated as a human being of being white knights is pretty childish.

there are a few strange lads on this forum for sure, we all adore women, and especially the ones with huge breasts, so why must we listen to some guys describe these women as sluts, and while we are discussing this, please stop telling us how many buckets of cum you have lost over certain models, we really aren't interested in this.