564 KB · Views: 553
  • SmartSelect_20240310_143740_Reddit.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240310_143740_Reddit.jpg
    838 KB · Views: 543
  • SmartSelect_20240310_144407_Reddit.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240310_144407_Reddit.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 535
Are they real?
If you look at the progression of her pics from the start of her thread until now, you can see her breasts gradually get bigger, and the rest of her slowly change with her weight. Her condition(lupus iirc?) causes weight gain, and she is one of the lucky girls who gets a major boob upgrade with weight. But I think she misses her thinner body sometimes

And to Hatjus' post. Wow. They look like F cups now. This is the most massive I've seen them yet.

I know some people that will cast Selena for a ton of money!

Well looks like she got her tits done. So now she can be here lol, enjoy.

Hatjus
I'm usually not one to advocate for implants (even when I enjoy me some big boobs a lot of the time), but these look pretty great.

Are they real?
Love to see the growth.

IMHO they are real, a result of naturally filling out. Obv a child star, but in the early 2010s when she became legal, she was really still very very young, therefore still a petite person with high metabolism. To me, this is a common Latina body progression where once you get to your 30s, you really start to gain weight and unfortunately start "aging" relatively rapidly.

Love to see the growth.

IMHO they are real, a result of naturally filling out. Obv a child star, but in the early 2010s when she became legal, she was really still very very young, therefore still a petite person with high metabolism. To me, this is a common Latina body progression where once you get to your 30s, you really start to gain weight and unfortunately start "aging" relatively rapidly.
Her growth is due to her treatment against lupus