Having Site Issues - Messaging - Posting - Etc.

how do you tell?? is it the 'conversation' button?? I would like to send a 'private message to someone... :p

Yes. Click on someone's avatar, then press Start conversation.
but it tells me I have to have at least 2 people in the conversation???

just to check - will the conversation NOT be visible to anyone except the 'avatar' people ??

how do you tell?? is it the 'conversation' button?? I would like to send a 'private message to someone... :p
You click start conversation then send a message. It's private so only you and them can see it

If you are a newer member with minimal posts, you have restricted features.
Post. Participate. Share content and more features will unlock.

I would like to send DMs but the website won't allow me to. How long do I need to have this account in order to send DMs?

Also I deleted my old account. Is there a way for me to get it back?

Thanks.

Hi,

I’ve been trying to message any of the admin team but keep getting the following message (screenshot attached)

Attachments

• IMG_6985.jpeg
    IMG_6985.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 20
I think you need at least 5 posts before you can message others. The site staff has had to make several recent changes to combat spam bots

I think you need at least 5 posts before you can message others. The site staff has had to make several recent changes to combat spam bots
Thanks - issue was I had 5 posts but the thread got wiped which meant my posts did too

I am having the same problem for the last 4 days (on my original account) made this account as a test and to be able to message an admin for help.

Let me know if you are still having this problem. Server settings have been changed.
When I switch between threads in incognito it shows me as logged out, can’t post or comment. But I can still view vids and pictures as if I’m logged in. Then when I click log in after it tells me I need to log in to post it tells me I’m already logged in.

When I switch between threads in incognito it shows me as logged out, can’t post or comment. But I can still view vids and pictures as if I’m logged in. Then when I click log in after it tells me I need to log in to post it tells me I’m already logged in.
I just tested incognito in edge and chrome but can't recreate the problem. Is it happening on different devices and browswers?

Hi

I've been having an odd issue loading the site on my mobile whereby the site refuses to load when I am connected to WiFi, however if I try and load it in an incognito tap without being logged in the site loads. If I use mobile data however, the site loads fine with me logged in.

Any mods or whoever else that have any idea why this is happening?

Many thanks
Have been facing the exact same problem on iOS-pc&mobile, windows pc,” and android

I just tested incognito in edge and chrome but can't recreate the problem. Is it happening on different devices and browswers?
iOS
Safari
Using duck duck go in incognito.

Been happening for a few days. Though at this moment not able to replicate it. So hopefully resolved.