2nd busty aussie taylah

Does anyone have a clue who she may be? She’s suspiciously big, it almost looks like photoshop. Lmk!

Attachments

• IMG_2558.jpeg
    IMG_2558.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 609
  • IMG_2559.jpeg
    IMG_2559.jpeg
    218.3 KB · Views: 563
  • IMG_2560.jpeg
    IMG_2560.jpeg
    242.5 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_2561.jpeg
    IMG_2561.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 601
She's big, these pics have definitely had a little help though.

Plus she recently got a BR :(

why do women want to be regular mortals when they can be gods?

Most of them think a reduction gives them a chance at growing a booty but genetics don't work like that, you either got it or you dont.
They don't have nothing else so they got huge whackers but they don't understand that's all they got
im not questioning your statement, but do they seriously think it gives them a chance of growing ass?
also yes, i dont understand why they think they have some type of personality, they don't... let people like you for your tits.

why do women want to be regular mortals when they can be gods?
They seek approval from other women. They do things like cutting off their tits so they can conform to the standards of the group, like wearing the same clothes as their flat friends. The opinions of men don't matter to them because even without huge tits, all girls are getting so much male attention and can easily get some tech incels to provide for them if they want to live like a god.

They seek approval from other women. They do things like cutting off their tits so they can conform to the standards of the group, like wearing the same clothes as their flat friends. The opinions of men don't matter to them because even without huge tits, all girls are getting so much male attention and can easily get some tech incels to provide for them if they want to live like a god.
all great points!
I never thought of "conforming to the standards of the group" as an answer to my question