40C wife, is she busty?

I love that butt too. I'm not into butt stuff but she could possible change my mind if I had a chance with her.

I love that butt too. I'm not into butt stuff but she could possible change my mind if I had a chance with her.
And you wouldn’t regret about it ;) lol
It’s pleasant to see how not only her boobs are good looking. So thanks!

I promise you guys that next post will be ONLY tits; but I’ve found these two and I've seen most of you like her butt in the same way than tits, so I decided share some hot stuff again

Attachments

• IMG_7521.jpeg
    IMG_7521.jpeg
    286.7 KB · Views: 15
  • photo-output.jpeg
    photo-output.jpeg
    224.3 KB · Views: 15
So, I've decided to reveal her tits uncovered with this short where she’s riding and swinging her tits in slowmotion. What you think guys?

Attachments

• video-output-89ED60C6-3DF2-43E7-86AF-2196EE636AB3.mov
    18.9 MB
Hi everyone. What you think? I came to this forum to clear up a doubt. Does my wife apply as a busty woman? I think she's got big tits, but many consider that big are just a D cup or more, and she wears just a 40C bra, and is 43'' of band size (According she's a little chubby) And yes, I know, maybe it doesn't matter her ''size'', and it's a stupid question, but as a man sometimes I like to show off my wife and I say she's got big tits. But watching all these huge girls is this site, for instance, make me think about it.

What you think guys? Is she big or just only above the average?
No. Not even average. Well below both in quantity as in quality. Why do I need to tell you what is painfully obvious? Cope.