Search results

1. R

Jazmine - jazzlovescoffee

Not her. This woman’s tits are fake
  2. R

Camryn, college blonde with incredible assets ( NO SOCIALS PLEASE)

That’s not Kodee. 100% Camryn.
  3. R

Briana aka bribreezy_bad huge black boobs

Have gone back and forth w/her a few times on IG. According to her she is a 40I cup.
  4. R

Big titty collage (part 2)

Don't double post, put this in the same thread as your previous.
  5. R

Cassie - amazing titfuck

The dick would not be the thing I would be focused on in those pictures, but different strokes for different folks i guess.
  6. R

Gál Tünde

So what’s the story?
  7. R

Mackenna - Cute 20 year old American tiktok find (NO SOCIALS PLEASE)

Definitely going to need some more video clips…don’t hide one like this from us.
  8. R

Amazing 36F Titties

Her name isn’t Kellie is it?
  9. R

18 with DDDDs ask me anything!

Well...it depends on who "they" are in which post...sometimes they are the guy...sometimes they are the girl....they can't decide who they are ;)
  10. R

My Busty Girlfriend

I've been on here for quite a while....and this was the first time I've smelt enough BS to make a comment. That is all.
  11. R

My Busty Girlfriend

Because you are complaining of "low reaction" 5 hours after you post, and further made 3 separate posts about the same thing. It doesn't scream legitimate at all but rather a cry for attention and fakery. Further....a 32DDDD? Really? That's a new way to phrase it. Didn't know we were using...
  12. R

My Busty Girlfriend

So...you have made 3 separate posts today all with the same story and from apparently the perspective of both the man and the woman......and have now changed the alleged cup sizes twice. Why are you looking for attention on this forum with made up stories? This is just sad...especially when you...
  13. R

18 with DDDDs ask me anything!

So...you have made 3 separate posts today all with the same story and from apparently the perspective of both the man and the woman......and have now changed the alleged cup sizes twice. Why are you looking for attention on this forum with made up stories? This is just sad.