Search results

1. H

Agustina G.

God damn, that cheesecake looks tasty.
  2. H

A drawing of my ideal woman

3. H

Agustina G.

So if you score a chick 10 out of 10 and a prettier chick with bigger and more wibbly and wobbly boobs comes along, what are you going to score her? You can't score her more than 10 because 10 is all you have. Think of it as a proportion. A probability than you can update.
  4. H

Agustina G.

Don't ever award something 10 out of 10. Perfection is unachievable. You've always got to give room for improvement. Her boobies have made her overall more attractive to you I suspect.
  5. H

Marissa M - from Florida

Maybe she meant 120 cents a minute?
  6. H

Agustina G.

Please, can we have a little respect! They are not 'things', they're bewbs.
  7. H

Agustina G.

I've awarded her 2 out of 10 for her face, and 9 out of 10 for her boobs, which gives her an overall weighted rating of 8.99 out of 10.
  8. H

Busty Women from Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast

One day I dream a President or Prime Minister will state the same thing.
  9. H

Jillian. Busty Nurse

That's odd, her boyfriend appears to be Penfold from Danger Mouse.
  10. H

Big Jugg Sightings on Television (add yours too)

I think people outside of the UK should be able to watch it here, regardez --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOwxFc2mN4U At 18:00 a morbidly obese woman talks of her breast reduction.
  11. H

The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

A cracking pair of jelly wobbles (her voice might grate on you after a while).
  12. H

Milena Velba Appreciation Thread (NO Full Photo Sets + NO media with Nadine J in them)

Fingers crossed Milena takes a trip to Berlin. Not sure I'd want to be swimming at the same time though, they'd be a load of men popping their cork.
  13. H

Jolene - BBW4U

"I will never stop loving my body because there will always be a girl who someone needs to see someone living confidentially in a body like theirs. " "I like to validate others insecurities and show you can over them" She's gone a step worse than virtue signalling because there's not even...
  14. H

Jolene - BBW4U

Well said tiny Timmy, I agree, she's so bloody irritating.
  15. H

Emily H. Barry, aka Emily Raciti

a couple of annoying bimbos.
  16. H

Big Jugg Sightings on Television (add yours too)

Watch until the end for your treat. Makes me proud to be an Englishman. https://www.reddit.com/r/CrazyFuckingVideos/comments/zj47ta/only_in_england/
  17. H

REQUEST Kayla?

I spoke to this girl a few years ago. I think she called herself Kayla but she could be a fake of course. Anyone know who she is?
  18. H

Secret Diary of a Busty Girl

I just found this saved on my computer. Titsintops is in the first pic so maybe she posted on here before. Could all be fake of course. Anyone remember who this is?
  19. H

Regina, a very Busty teen

Her bazookas are so immense the Russian army should enlist her as part of their anti-tank strategy.