Recent content by MiniDevitt

1. MiniDevitt

Mikahhlynn, tiktok goddess beware scammers trying to sell 'wins' elsewhere

Good job by picking two low quality pics of Mikah and two good ones of Taylor. I think they are way more different face wise than people think, it's just that Mikah style and love for blonde hair makes her look similar. IMO, Mikah is prettier too. And if u check no makeup pics, the difference...
  2. MiniDevitt

Tit fucking the 36DD wife

Make this a vid bro
  3. MiniDevitt

36DD Wife / 32D Girlfriend

More like this bro. The content is in another league with no filter, we love her so much, don't cripple her beauty.
  4. MiniDevitt

36DD Wife / 32D Girlfriend

Bro, pull the trigger. We deserve it and you deserve it, damn it.
  5. MiniDevitt

Meet my 19 y old gf’s unbelievable TITS

Living every boy dream. Having a busty gf since the early days and grow together. Bet you are a lovely couple, congratulations.
  6. MiniDevitt

Sierra, Sweet and Cute (NO SOCIALS PLEASE) Don't post media with her sister in.

I think she probs does a "girly" workout which is more having fun with light cardio than strenght and functional one. Totally, she is wifey.
  7. MiniDevitt

Sierra, Sweet and Cute (NO SOCIALS PLEASE) Don't post media with her sister in.

She needs a bf/husband she truly loves and respects and we need that guy to be both a tits enjoyer and someone that tries to stop her from a reduction. Almost zero girls try to workout at the gym in order to reinforce their backs. She loves them and we love them. Big tits are a gift that gotta...
  8. MiniDevitt

Drake discussion thread

They were together since HS i think
  9. MiniDevitt

My god, the internet crush i have on this girl.
  10. MiniDevitt

Build Your Ultimate Big Tits Chick

Face: Mikahlynn Tits: Lali Tummy: Lali Frame: Mikahlynn Ass: Pisceus Thigs: Pisceus Insany cute with no makeup, gorgeous yet natural with it, Mikah wins here. Body wise it could simply be Lali by a landslide since she has the best white body ever with goated tits and an unreal tummy, but i...
  11. MiniDevitt

Josahandry, slim and huge latina

She has one of the best pair of tiddies in the world. She is the intense (not so) "smart" girl that everyone would listen to in order to taste them lol.
  12. MiniDevitt

Just dropped a few min ago on Insta. She is GORGEOUS.
  13. MiniDevitt

Dominique D., aka MiniJello (NO NEW SOCIALS PLEASE)

Peak Mini still one of my fav racks ever :(
  14. MiniDevitt

Dominique D., aka MiniJello (NO NEW SOCIALS PLEASE)

I know "faces" are based in pretty personal preferences, but i think most guys will see it as an average or barely average face for a fit white and young girl. Also, she is pretty tall which is not exactly a femenine trait (i know some guys love that) and that is even more noticeable when her...