Recent content by Kumaneko

1. Kumaneko

Cotton Candi Thread

I love Cotton Candi she's so beautiful, even if she's a bit too hardcore for me. Here's my little contribution to this not "big enough yet" topic , her video with Norma: https://www.dosyaupload.com/49sG8/Norma_n_Cotton.mov
  2. Kumaneko

Kumaneko's Den (mainly Asian and Black BBW/SSBBW/Gigantomastia)

Okay let's get back to Africa! I still have a lot to work on, but I'm progressing.
  3. Kumaneko

My work on next africa pictures is taking more time than expected. So I went in another direction and created something else. Here's the "busty fatties from the teepee"! (my main inspiration was the "boob lady" from the simpsons movie, I think connaisseurs will notice)
  4. Kumaneko

I think this is one of the most beautiful chubby face I ever created. So cute!:emoji_kissing_closed_eyes: Next post I'll try to create the biggest udders ever, and make them more "uncover"...
  5. Kumaneko

Thanks a lot, these kind words really encourage me to continue
  6. Kumaneko

Mix of A.I and photo editing/morphing. It requires a lot of patience, it's a bit tricky actually. And it's still not perfect. But A.I things are pretty young, I think that in few years we'll get enough improvements to reach awesome results. It's very promising. By the way I've seen there's a...
  7. Kumaneko

Thanks a lot for these kind compliments! I'm very happy to see that some people here appreciate my "work". Feel free to ask me anything, if you have requests or else. Thanks Antonio. But as I told you before, I don't want to put stickers, logos, or any watermarks, I think it denaturates the...
  8. Kumaneko

Giganto-asstia thread

9. Kumaneko

Here's few morphed video gifs (it's not very well done, but I keep trying to improve)