Candid of the day

you absolutely sure her breasts hung to her thighs? or mybe she just had a ghastly apron belly

Don’t worry I have done a double take on a woman who had obviously lost a lot of weight and looked like she had massive pendulums swaying either side of the crotch of her track pants.Had to think about it for second.Any chance of the vid vempire no matter how useless it may be

Don’t worry I have done a double take on a woman who had obviously lost a lot of weight and looked like she had massive pendulums swaying either side of the crotch of her track pants.Had to think about it for second.Any chance of the vid vempire no matter how useless it may be
Iľl try to dig it out of my phone and post it. It may take some time.

Ummmmmmm sorry HNL Boobman, a third tit? on that I cannot agree.. I adore really massive boobs like we all obviously do, and the bbws who are gifted with them, but women with massive apron belly that is restricting her walking ability is ghastly to me. There's fat (lovely) and disgustingly fat (err gross)

Ummmmmmm sorry HNL Boobman, a third tit? on that I cannot agree.. I adore really massive boobs like we all obviously do, and the bbws who are gifted with them, but women with massive apron belly that is restricting her walking ability is ghastly to me. There's fat (lovely) and disgustingly fat (err gross)
LOL! Well it's really just a lemons into lemonade situation. Most BBW's have some sort of gut. The size of the gut/apron is kind of equivalent to the size of a tit.

Flat tummy = A-B cup
Small pudgy belly = C-D cup
Over sized fupa = E-G cup
Phat gut = H-K cup
Large apron = L-O cup
Ghastly apron belly = P cup and beyond

2019 highlights. Merry Xmas!
Amazing! You are the G.O.A.T!!! May I ask where you live? Actually, looking at the signs I'm guessing Czech Republic. Mám pravdu?

Last edited:
the problem with capturing a rare candid is having your phone/camera at the ready at all times..its just not always feasible. You glimpse in an instant that mammoth buster, usually in a crowded space,, do you risk the moment of glory? or simply mumble incoherently to yourself as you walk by with a tent pole forming in your trousers

OK, here we go. I tried to retrieve at least one still from the above mentioned video. I added as much light as possible and used a couple of filters to make it usable (at least a tiny bit). Take it or leave it.

Attachments

• 00001.jpg
    00001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 801
Last edited:
OK, here we go. I tried to retrieve at last one still from the above mentioned video. I added as much light as possible and used a couple of filters to make it usable (at least a tiny bit). Take it or leave it.
Thanks for the effort.I can see an (I think) outline of what’s going on.

2019 highlights. Merry Xmas!

Are the 5th and 8th pics in the collage, and the one in "street" all the same gal? (Moderator: Tried to attach only thumbnails; apologies
if it didn't take

Mod Edit: @andersenn Don't use the Insert button, it doesn't work right. Just attach the photo and hit post reply. Ptar

Attachments

• 2019 highlights.jpg
    2019 highlights.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 1,461
  • street.jpg
    street.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 1,499
Last edited:
Are the 5th and 7th pics in the collage, and the one in "street" all the same gal? (Moderator: Tried to attach only thumbnails; apologies
if it didn't take

Mod Edit: @andersenn Don't use the Insert button, it doesn't work right. Just attach the photo and hit post reply. Ptar
Nope. Just the 8th.