Yulia Nova Appreciation Thread

Anyone knows a link or could upload Summer Memory 1 (RBD-29)? I have been searching for months, no luck.

I too am looking for RBD-29.

@Therealtoz She got a reduction years ago. She is married and has several kids. She works in Moscow selling Avon beauty products. Someone posted a link to her vk account awhile ago with photos. In my opinion, she's the best big boob model ever.
She was overproduced, much like Anya Sekova; I downloaded so much of her stuff, I grew tired of seeing new material onher.
She was certainly fabulous!

She was overproduced, much like Anya Sekova; I downloaded so much of her stuff, I grew tired of seeing new material onher.
She was certainly fabulous!
Sadly, this is true. Much of her content is very boring. Her Japanese photographer didn't really know how to properly film her incredible figure in my opinion. The "Friends" and "cosplay" series are actually quite good though. It's truly a shame she never let another photographer work with her. I remember reading a rumor a loooong time ago that the people from nadine-j were trying to get in touch with her, but that she told them she was not interested.

I too am looking for RBD-29.

@Therealtoz She got a reduction years ago. She is married and has several kids. She works in Moscow selling Avon beauty products. Someone posted a link to her vk account awhile ago with photos. In my opinion, she's the best big boob model ever.
Yes dude the best ever

Sadly, this is true. Much of her content is very boring. Her Japanese photographer didn't really know how to properly film her incredible figure in my opinion. The "Friends" and "cosplay" series are actually quite good though. It's truly a shame she never let another photographer work with her. I remember reading a rumor a loooong time ago that the people from nadine-j were trying to get in touch with her, but that she told them she was not interested.
Many people complained at the time about the quality of videos. Mostly filming in the dark or against the light. He tried to justify it by claiming it was supposed to look amateur like. He improved later though. Yulia worked with him because he promised her to sell videos in Japan only. Was affraid to be exposed in Russia. Proves how little they knew about internet. Yulia later tried to pose again but he turned her down because she lost a lot of weight and her boobs looked saggy.
BTW best boobs IMHO had Lucie Wilde/Busty Buffy, mostly because simply being much bigger. Suffered the same faith unfortunately.

Somehow I never knew about this lady. Talk about slim and stacked.

I usually praise bigger/chubby women, but this gal's body is off the charts!! And with a lovely face too.

Incredible. o_O

Yeah, one of the main reasons Yulia is so enthralling is the absolutely ridiculous breast-to-waist ratio she has. Err... had :(

Up until the moment, I saw Yulia for the first time my boob world had been dominated by silicone women. The day I saw Yulia that old world was blown to smithereens.

Welcome to the wide world of natural wonders bro.

Anyone knows a link or could upload Summer Memory 1 (RBD-29)? I have been searching for months, no luck.
A guy on Reddit made a Yulia Nova fan ******* server and claimed to have RBD-29 but never shared it. Just randomly put a torch to everything on that server and deleted his profiles.

Thanks for sharing. Some great photos of her in there. A LOT to see in those Kizu.net photosets ;)

The scans from the photobooks are primo...

Attachments

• 58844_14b.jpg
    58844_14b.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 773
  • 59043_14b.jpg
    59043_14b.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 711
  • YuliaNova_Set005_Pix009.jpeg
    YuliaNova_Set005_Pix009.jpeg
    221.4 KB · Views: 696
  • 58843_17b.jpg
    58843_17b.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 624
  • Yulia Nova Book1-12.jpg
    Yulia Nova Book1-12.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 743
  • Yulia Nova Book1-13.jpg
    Yulia Nova Book1-13.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 794
  • Yulia Nova Book2-16.jpg
    Yulia Nova Book2-16.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 758
  • Yulia Nova Book4 043.jpg
    Yulia Nova Book4 043.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 789
  • Yulia Nova Book3 099.jpg
    Yulia Nova Book3 099.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 854
  • Yulia Nova Book3 076.jpg
    Yulia Nova Book3 076.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 934
  • Yulia Nova Book3 049.jpg
    Yulia Nova Book3 049.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 796
Last edited by a moderator:
What a boss!

I do have most of these videos already downloaded from a torrent that circulates around. Is like 120 GB in size. It has the original DVD RIP videos, each like 4+GB in size in ISO images that you have to mount. The link with the MEGA files are in 60fps. I just compared size to size many scenes with the DVD Rips, and honestly it "feels" better in 60 fps even though the size is like 1/3 the size of the original one! WTF? lol... I have compared the DVD Rip with other videos that are not 60 fps from other sources, and you can tell the difference, like the video is "grainy", and the quality is a bit less...
Bro, that 60 fps conversion is awesome. Am I losing it?

Thanks for the share, though.

Yes, I replaced my videos with these. Very good quality, reasonable file size and subtitles.

Thank you mods for allowing diabl0 to post the ******* link. I am so glad everyone appreciates the folder as much as I do. New Yulia Nova content is coming soon and I can't wait to share it with y'all

btw RBD24 and RBD27 do not feature YN in them. Sophie Nova, after doing some research, is a model called "Sha Rizel". Boobpedia makes sure to distinguish the two as different people. Satoshi coined the name "Sophia Nova" for Sha Rizel likely to capitalize on the success of YN or perhaps as a homage to her. RBD24's cover shows all of the people featured in it, however YN is nowhere to be seen and is not mentioned anywhere in the official site's description nor does she make any appearance on RBD24's official cover image.

I could be wrong--in fact I would love to be proven wrong because that would mean more YN content is out there, however I highly doubt it...

Posting updates here and on the YN subreddit is exhausting so I can't guarantee I will be active on this thread.

Regarding the *******, I am sorry but it will soon be invite only...I can't risk losing everything YN we have worked so hard for. Please do not ask for invites to the ******* server when it becomes invite only on this forum or this thread because I want to be in good standing here with the mods.

Thank you mods for allowing diabl0 to post the ******* link. I am so glad everyone appreciates the folder as much as I do. New Yulia Nova content is coming soon and I can't wait to share it with y'all

btw RBD24 and RBD27 do not feature YN in them. Sophie Nova, after doing some research, is a model called "Sha Rizel". Boobpedia makes sure to distinguish the two as different people. Satoshi coined the name "Sophia Nova" for Sha Rizel likely to capitalize on the success of YN or perhaps as a homage to her. RBD24's cover shows all of the people featured in it, however YN is nowhere to be seen and is not mentioned anywhere in the official site's description nor does she make any appearance on RBD24's official cover image.

I could be wrong--in fact I would love to be proven wrong because that would mean more YN content is out there, however I highly doubt it...

Posting updates here and on the YN subreddit is exhausting so I can't guarantee I will be active on this thread.

Regarding the *******, I am sorry but it will soon be invite only...I can't risk losing everything YN we have worked so hard for. Please do not ask for invites to the ******* server when it becomes invite only on this forum or this thread because I want to be in good standing here with the mods.

Cool info. Hey man, I am not asking for invite, but if you are a bit worried about losing everything for YN, post the links somewhere MEGA or something (just like you did if there is more content). I am in the privilege of having fast internet and loads of RAID levels for storage, so we could possible use some of that available slots and stash YN stuff for eternity, for humanity lol...either way whatever you shared already in your previous MEGA link is already in the RAID matrix highly encrypted ;) ...you know just in case.

Cool info. Hey man, I am not asking for invite, but if you are a bit worried about losing everything for YN, post the links somewhere MEGA or something (just like you did if there is more content). I am in the privilege of having fast internet and loads of RAID levels for storage, so we could possible use some of that available slots and stash YN stuff for eternity, for humanity lol...either way whatever you shared already in your previous MEGA link is already in the RAID matrix highly encrypted ;) ...you know just in case.

Thanx for your offer but all is stored on three SSD drives and my Mediafire so all is covered.

YN Megapack:
https://mega.nz/#F!sIo0ECpY!MM6O-8ihh6oQA7VYJL15rg

Mods told me I could not post the YN ******* link here, and putting the ******* link in my signature (which mod said was ok) got flagged as spam so idk what to do with that situation.
She may be a busty legend but you're a bloody legend!! Proof that the internet brings people together..to marvel at big jam jams.
Many thanks good sir