Attachments

• 1c5b7e1b0-d0f0-4d4f-8340-ee44eec0081b.jpg
    1c5b7e1b0-d0f0-4d4f-8340-ee44eec0081b.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 992
  • 20170412_140514.jpg
    20170412_140514.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 1,071
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a little compilation of the most amazing 2018 catches.
Nothing new this year so far, though. It's been pretty flipping cold lately with people wrapped up in thick clothes... :(

Mod edit (BBL46LL): Replaced full size image(s) or thumbnail(s) with attachment(s). FYI, there is no loss of resolution when posted as an attachment. https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/i...post-thumbnails-full-images-in-a-post.111134/

Attachments

• best2018.jpg
    best2018.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 1,222
Hey vempire, my hat goes off to you as you do some of the best candid camera catches work I have ever seen. But then you may have a little advantage living in a region with so many well endowed women too. Regardless, it still takes time and effort and most guys are not willing to do it.
Can you tell me if the 3rd or middle lady (Big Black Jacket and Blue Jeans) in your compilation is the same one as the last one (Long Black Dress)? They appear to have a similar body and hair style but still the middle one appears to be even bigger than the last one. She looks to have just absolutely gigantic boobs inside that jacket but then jackets like that tend to make a busty lady look even bigger. Can you confirm either way what you got there?

^ Think that's what I meant, most right on pic was not his biggest catch, but may be wrong.
Too many pages of good stuff here, can't remember.

Yeah, the one in the middle is not the same woman as the one on the right. It was last year's early catch ( https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/candid-of-the-day.57773/page-13#post-688268 ) and she surely was one of the bustiest women I've ever seen in my life. Can't imagine them unleashed...
Okay, now I remember that original post and I had saved that amazing pic as well. Although you cannot see her face at all so it is hard to put a picture to it. She appears to have a rather muscular, stocky and strong lower body build which is what it takes to carry around such a big upper load right? By the way have you ever seen her again? I would guess not huh? So what would you do to see them unleashed? Lol
Well I can imagine them somewhat! lol Man I bet that when she lets those puppies out of the monster like T Cup bra or something that those massive monuments probably reach down to even below her knees since she does not look very tall. BTW did you get a good look at her face because just by her profile she appears to probably have a pretty face as well? Any other info or update on her would be appreciated and thanks again.

Attachments

• Brunette Super Busty Czech Babe with Enormous Monster Boobs in a Big Black Jacket and Blue Jea...jpg
    Brunette Super Busty Czech Babe with Enormous Monster Boobs in a Big Black Jacket and Blue Jea...jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,001
Well I can imagine them somewhat! lol Man I bet that when she lets those puppies out of the monster like T Cup bra or something that those massive monuments probably reach down to even below her knees since she does not look very tall. BTW did you get a good look at her face because just by her profile she appears to probably have a pretty face as well? Any other info or update on her would be appreciated and thanks again.
More candid women like this here

You almost got a great pic,however this is a teaser,she looks huge.Once again great show.

Saw this bbw entering the metro train but when I reached her she was already sitting and hiding her big long pair of saggies behind her bag...

Attachments

• saggy-bbw.jpg
    saggy-bbw.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 619