Jackie D - Sassyjax

Any chance you can update us on what content is available to buy had a few questions in a post earlier thanks stay boobin it up!

Nice buster I want to renew but seems she’s pricey with entry fee on top of paywall content compared to similar models. Don’t get it twisted thou girl has world class G cups and is a looker just wish we could see her face & full body shots more for what fans pay just my opinion bases on subs I’ve had with her.

Always nice to see Jackie looking voluptuous and hot too bad we don’t get shots like this of her topless on OF. We all know she's a beautiful bombshell of a gal.

Last edited:
I
Did Jackie ever post a picture for the site verifying it is her?
I thought that at first but now that I think of it, she has been interacting here for like a whole 10 or more pages of this thread, the mods in this site do s good jog from what some of the guys of nudostsr say, after all this time there's no way they didn't made sure Jackie wasn't a catfish.

I

I thought that at first but now that I think of it, she has been interacting here for like a whole 10 or more pages of this thread, the mods in this site do s good jog from what some of the guys of nudostsr say, after all this time there's no way they didn't made sure Jackie wasn't a catfish.
I went back and looked and didn’t find the pic of her holding up that selfie verification post