SmartSelect_20240214_165714_Instagram.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 521
  • SmartSelect_20240214_165705_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240214_165705_Instagram.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 522
  • SmartSelect_20240214_165657_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240214_165657_Instagram.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 556
We'll get ready to move this thread to the BR section. She said it's happening next week, unless this is a April fools joke.
Damn really hope it's just a April fools joke cause it would be a shame if she actually had a reduction she's one of my favourite's from this site and from tiktok i think it might be a joke cause she's never complained about back pain ever plus she's been posting pics and vids in bikinis and showing off her tits so much these last months i really hope it's just a stupid April fools joke.

Well lets be honest shes probably just gonna go down to a G, she said shes still gonna keep them big which of course is still big

Well lets be honest shes probably just gonna go down to a G, she said shes still gonna keep them big which of course is still big
Oftentimes I find these girls don't have a sense of scale when it comes to what is still "big". Saying you're getting a breast reduction and will "still be massive" seems delusional, it's just not going to happen and if it did there wouldn't be a point in taking the operation in the first place.

I also imagine that if she is getting it due to "Postural tachycardia syndrome" that she is going to go down as much as is reasonable to support her health. If not perhaps she will double down when she realizes that being out of breath when you bend over is something that tends to happen when you're overweight and drink caffeine all day - regardless of where the weight is situated.

Oftentimes I find these girls don't have a sense of scale when it comes to what is still "big". Saying you're getting a breast reduction and will "still be massive" seems delusional, it's just not going to happen and if it did there wouldn't be a point in taking the operation in the first place.

I also imagine that if she is getting it due to "Postural tachycardia syndrome" that she is going to go down as much as is reasonable to support her health. If not perhaps she will double down when she realizes that being out of breath when you bend over is something that tends to happen when you're overweight and drink caffeine all day - regardless of where the weight is situated.
She said they were K's man and thats a long way down the alphabet, I think you forgot what small was

Status
Not open for further replies.