BBW4U - TastyWhispers

• Thread starter The_Municipality
  • Start date
Wish there was more, she was definitely high quality! What happened?

She got harassed by assholes & racists to the point where she called it quits
That’s wild smh even beyond her boobs she’s still a human being and she was doing something she obviously enjoyed… that’s really sad to hear, but thanks yo! I hope she comes back one day and I hope things are different!

Reactions: 100
She got harassed by assholes & racists to the point where she called it quits
So you're saying she logged on to the internet. Gotcha.

Couldn’t find a thread for her; started following her a few years back and she since has had a couple kids and has blown up in the best way. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_3702.jpeg
    IMG_3702.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 608
  • IMG_3703.jpeg
    IMG_3703.jpeg
    184.6 KB · Views: 608
  • IMG_3704.jpeg
    IMG_3704.jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 612
  • IMG_3705.jpeg
    IMG_3705.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 601
  • IMG_3706.jpeg
    IMG_3706.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 609
I used to watch every video of her. Not because i like asmr but because i love big tits. On the other hand, regarding closing her account, i think it may also be due to other reasons rather than bullying. (I am not defending any of the sick and hateful people, they should be eliminated entirely on the web) but when she was talking about her channel on youtube, she said she closed it due to personal issue but did not specify what it was. She has a new YouTube channel btw.

Im guessing you didnt hit the jackpot. Anyway it was nice of you to try for us all. Better luck next time brother.
Sadly no. This one is difficult but thats all any of us can do is try and hope we succeed.