FB Dating App Huge potential

Yes, she told me she loves it and hates it at the same time. She said she loves her body because it’s hers, she loss 80 lbs in 2 years so she says, the attention she gets gives her confidence but since losing all that weight her back has been hurting more, so she started working out more especially with back exercises. It’s different for me because I almost feel like a damn bodyguard when I’m out with her since he gets so much attention from guys. Almost, every guys stares at her because she is so curvy. Here is a pic we just took together on our trip, so much attention she had to wear a jacket so it won’t attract as much attention. I have to scratch our faces off so it won’t show my identity as I don’t want this to somehow come back and bite me in the ass.
She's got monster titties for sure. Enjoy, you bastard !!

Yes, she told me she loves it and hates it at the same time. She said she loves her body because it’s hers, she loss 80 lbs in 2 years so she says, the attention she gets gives her confidence but since losing all that weight her back has been hurting more, so she started working out more especially with back exercises. It’s different for me because I almost feel like a damn bodyguard when I’m out with her since he gets so much attention from guys. Almost, every guys stares at her because she is so curvy. Here is a pic we just took together on our trip, so much attention she had to wear a jacket so it won’t attract as much attention. I have to scratch our faces off so it won’t show my identity as I don’t want this to somehow come back and bite me in the ass.
She looks absolutely amazing. You are so lucky.

Congrats OP. Wish we could see those tits but I understand your decision!

Going on a date with this gem tomorrow night. She has a daughter which is ok, but looking forward to seeing what she’s going to be wearing… probably won’t get lucky the first night, may just lower my expectations and see where it goes. What bra size do you guys think she is? I’m sure they’ll look so much bigger in person too!
shes hot and u can see she got a serious rack any updates?

I got banned off it but did have a few meets before, still seeing one. Might set up new fb profile to get on.

Had one as a side chick for about a year I have posted her before I'll add some when I can

I got banned off it but did have a few meets before, still seeing one. Might set up new fb profile to get on.
how did you manage to get banned? lol

Think my chat got a bit fruity and sending images that went against community standards!

Update: 2 words… God Damn!!!! She was wearing a white blouse with a black skirt when we went out for dinner and I swear every guy including the server was just staring. She has a super awesome personality, only reason she is single is her ex past away from deployment in the marines. Anyhow, I played it pretty cool, not staring or even mentioning her fucking huge busty tits. After dinner we went out to get some drinks and i got to dance and every time her tits rubbed on me they felt heavy and dense! I did get a hug and a kiss at the end of the night, but damn I was hard as a rock after that hug. We are going out again on wed night. I wanted to get my phone out to take some pictures, but that would be rude to use my phone on a date (which she also mentioned happens a lot on her past dates, they probably taking pics of her too?) so maybe in the near future I’ll be able to. She’s very weary of people staring at her because I can tell her eyes are always looking in an annoyed way. Anyhow, she’s definitely the largest tits I’ve been on a date with, I would guesstimate she’s either a JJ or K, but I swear they look twice as big in person. will update with hopefully pictures next time! I’m telling you guys, there are still plenty of big titty chicks looking for some loving too. I just got matched with another gem, but I don’t know if I want to contact them because I think I really actually like this chick..? Here’s a couple of new chicks that I matched with, Any advice?
Yeah man send the one you don’t want to me lol

SupraBoi, it has been three months since your last post here. Pray tell that you are living the dream, but are there any updates?? You hit the jackpot it sounds like so I hope things are progressing well.

Man what a blessing! A mysterious gift from the universe....best wishes to you both! Thank you so much for sharing.

SupraBoi, it has been three months since your last post here. Pray tell that you are living the dream, but are there any updates?? You hit the jackpot it sounds like so I hope things are progressing well.
I hope you're right... I mean if I EVER found a girl like that, I think I would be spending every possible waking minute with her that I could.

FB Dating is the one major dating app I haven't hit yet. For some reason, the FB Dating option is nowhere to be found on my FB. Any suggestions on fixing this?